4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh boy, here is the tidbit's, wait one for the rest....

I'm thrilled to announce that the extended edition of QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing has reached its completion. This momentous achievement would not have been possible without the unwavering support of our dedicated patrons. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for being an integral part of this incredible journey. Your support has made all the difference, and I can't wait for you to experience the fruits of our collective effort.

Will there be another significant update for this game in the future? The straight answer is no. We have made the decision to wrap up this initial installment and redirect our focus entirely toward the development of the eagerly anticipated untitled sequel from this point onward. Stay tuned for what's in store, as we embark on this thrilling adventure together!

This is it, the final of the final, and really final...no more, it is kaput until the sequel, so enjoy, and hopefully the patches (the family friendly ones) get updated quick as well :coffee:

QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.2]

Win/Linux/Mac:

-

Last edited:

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Oh boy, here is the tidbit's, wait one for the rest....

This is it, the final of the final, and really final...no more, it is kaput until the sequel, so enjoy, and hopefully the patches (the family friendly ones) get updated quick as well :coffee:

QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.2]

Win/Linux/Mac:

WORKUPLOAD -
PIXELDRAIN
thank you,handsome

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes