4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
To be honest, I do no understand why, after so much time, he left the game without the bestiality content. But, respecting his choise, I do not understand why there are basically no new content.....boh.....totally delusional
There is (new lake scene, new extended game ending)

Dec 23, 2017
Remind me if I am not mistaken, it is inferred in the game that the mother has even larger tits than the sister does correct? And if so, does anyone know if she will be in the sequel?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Remind me if I am not mistaken, it is inferred in the game that the mother has even larger tits than the sister does correct? And if so, does anyone know if she will be in the sequel?
There is no mother in the game. The only female character with substantial screen time is the brother's GF.

The GF does have a sister and is on a video call with MC and Claudia, but it does not show her boobs. I cannot recall anyone's mother being mentioned. (Although she roleplays as "mommy" a few times)

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know what DAZ assets were used for Claudia? Looks some char for Victoria 8.
Otherwise, pretty good short game. Curious as to what the "for now" will entail in the near future. Thank god for the normal penis patch lol.

Last edited:

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
Without a doubt, it is a great game. I would like to thank the team that developed this great game with such good characters and such a good story. Thank you very much for your work. I will remember this game as one of the best in the incest genre.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What??? Why would anyone play without the mod?? The incest aspect is what makes the game so hot!
Because not everyone is a incest freak unable to find things hot unless is about bang a family member?
And slowly get closer to your brother's GF and fuck her and she is in the peak of her frustation and anger with her shitty boyfriend is also very hot

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Oh boy, here is the tidbit's, wait one for the rest....

This is it, the final of the final, and really final...no more, it is kaput until the sequel, so enjoy, and hopefully the patches (the family friendly ones) get updated quick as well :coffee:

QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.2]

Win/Linux/Mac:

-
please mention compressed. dosn't come up in search

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes