4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What??? Why would anyone play without the mod?? The incest aspect is what makes the game so hot!
Ehrmmmm...no!

Look, I don't mind a good incest game, but I like to play the developer's game, not some story cooked up by an incest fan.

In this game, you can clearly see that it was never intended to be an incest game. You are away with you Brother's Girlfriend on quarantine, her sister is also an established character. The tension between the brother and his GF is a MAJOR plot point, so I just don't see any way you can do incest in this game, without some major plot changes. There is also no Brother/Sister Mother/Son taboo tension between the 2 main characters. She pretty much likes him as a person from the start and flirts with him but is still loyal to her BF.

The tension between the 2 main characters is 100% due to their respective relationships to the MC's brother.

So no, I have no interest in playing an incest version of this game since it was clearly not written with that in mind.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is this a shota game?
hmmmm, borderline...

The MC is a couple of years younger than the female character. He looks like he is probably still in High School. His friend that calls him is also quite immature like boys hitting puberty. The main female character is very voluptuous and the MC has a small stature. So, she is physically bigger than him.

So to conclude. He looks like a young teenager (around 15 [but I'm sure he is a Patreon 18 :D;):cool: year old]) She is in her mid-twenties and curvy and tall.
Make of that what you will. Not sure if it qualifies as Shota, but it does have that vibe.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Ehrmmmm...no!

Look, I don't mind a good incest game, but I like to play the developer's game, not some story cooked up by an incest fan.

In this game, you can clearly see that it was never intended to be an incest game. You are away with you Brother's Girlfriend on quarantine, her sister is also an established character. The tension between the brother and his GF is a MAJOR plot point, so I just don't see any way you can do incest in this game, without some major plot changes. There is also no Brother/Sister Mother/Son taboo tension between the 2 main characters. She pretty much likes him as a person from the start and flirts with him but is still loyal to her BF.

The tension between the 2 main characters is 100% due to their respective relationships to the MC's brother.

So no, I have no interest in playing an incest version of this game since it was clearly not written with that in mind.
yeah me too. Also, it's hinted that Tom and John's mother will appear in the sequel.

Reactions: Alfius

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wait, was this remade or something?
I could've sworn when I finished the game months ago, the MC's dick looks monster like..
now it's regular monster human size..

Reactions: blatman64

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation Hand-Made of
QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.2 Extended]+MultiMod KoGa3

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes