4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Oh no! It seems my saves from v1.1 do not work with v1.2 ?? please confirm, or am I doing something wrong??
It's a kinetic novel, not a real game.
A save will give nothing, except you will not see the the new scene at the lake at least...

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It's a kinetic novel, not a real game.
A save will give nothing, except you will not see the the new scene at the lake at least...
Give nothing??? Even though not a real game, a save will let you progress through the story without having to start from the begining. So will saves from v1.1 work?

Reactions: Remplier

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Give nothing??? Even though not a real game, a save will let you progress through the story without having to start from the begining. So will saves from v1.1 work?
And if you START at the END of the 1.1, you will see NOTHING!

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
And if you START at the END of the 1.1, you will see NOTHING!
Humm, as a clarification, in a lot of the games or kinetic novels if you download an update and then load the last save from a previous version, then you can continue from that point and not have to start from the beginning . I did not finish v1.1, I just saved at the point that I was at ( maybe 3/4 thru ) and hoped to continue with v1.2 at that point.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Humm, as a clarification, in a lot of the games or kinetic novels if you download an update and then load the last save from a previous version, then you can continue from that point and not have to start from the beginning . I did not finish v1.1, I just saved at the point that I was at ( maybe 3/4 thru ) and hoped to continue with v1.2 at that point.
Maybe, but not in this one. But it's your choice for not seeing new content.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I didn't understand much, I was reading the changelog, and from what I understand it is that it will migrate this game to another story?

blatman64

Jun 7, 2021
What you say is true, but it seems that the dev decided to extend and modify the story a bit at the suggestions of his patrons (I imagine he did it to gain patrons for the game's promised future sequel), adding a route where there is the option of uncensored scenes with a large human cock (where MC doesn't lubricate his cock with the green goo) and the option of censored scenes (where MC lubricates his cock with the green goo).

However, if you add the uncensored patch that appears in the OP, you will be able to see the original version of the game with MC's bestilized cock if you choose the option where MC lubricates his cock with the green goo.
youre a godsend

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
The game is good, for my part I played with the "incest patch" (because it was strange that it is "my brother's girlfriend"), the "multi-mod" (which includes the "uncensored patch").
The story is good, it has a certain mystery, it gave me a little fun...
-SPOILER- that the night they have sex "Claudia" gets scared and the next day a blowjob and sex (maybe the author gave her anal hahaha)

I want to add that the animations are good, like the images, the only problem I saw was that when you switch to animation you lose quality (such as lighting, shadows, details, etc.), be careful, it doesn't mean it's bad, maybe for a performance issue.
Anyway, I hope the game continues, it has potential and I'm glad I tried it.

PS: I didn't quite understand the "extended version" thing, since the multi-mod says "on = monster dick; off = normal dick", at first I thought it was in a figurative sense (that is, a big dick), which I turned it off and it still ended up being literally a monster dick ha.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Awesome game, but what the hell was the dev thinking with that small monster dick. pretty funny but not very erotic

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Awesome game, but what the hell was the dev thinking with that small monster dick. pretty funny but not very erotic
Seems you either played the old game version or made a wrong choice. The extended game has a second route changing the monster dick.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Seems you either played the old game version or made a wrong choice. The extended game has a second route changing the monster dick.
Yeah I gathered that fast, i was more wondering, what was he thinking in the first place.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes