4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Question: Since Claudia is Tom's older brother girlfriend, and Tom is having sex with her, isn't the tag #Netorare missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Question: Since Claudia is Tom's older brother girlfriend, and Tom is having sex with her, isn't the tag #Netorare missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Netori would be the right definition, but on this site the Cheating tag would be the appropriate one for taking someone else's lover. You put the NTR tag and it will be a disaster.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
With the Sis patch 5 stars... hate their review rules needing 50 million words.. but looking forward to the next... !

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay, Claudia is freaking hot. I wish the MC looked older though but the sex animations were awesome. Will there be a sequel to this?

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just played this and loved it! great renders! ... wish there were more lesbian scenes (not forced) but other than that .. great game and loved the story as well! I wanna know the same, if there would be a next chapter or part 2?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In a VN about a guy and a girl trapped out alone in a cabin in the woods …

Makes me wonder if you actually played this VN? ;)
nah..he/she/it didnt play it thoroughly...he/she/it just "promotes" its agenda.
like XYZ-kink-player coming into non-XYZ-kink game thread saying "great game, wish there were more XYZ scenes" (or vice versa).

• Angry
Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
umm did you guys not see the scene with the scientist in the lab?

Did you guys not get this scene? maybe its you guys who have been playing waaayy too many VN and cant remember stuff?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Abhai You are perfectly right y'know.
Checked the post history and in about half the posts it is "wish there were more lesbian scenes / would be nice if there was a lesbian path".

So sorry I didn't check first and inadvertently fed the troll (m/f/x) :LOL:
you have that much time? checking peoples history... kinda creepy!

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
nah..he/she/it didnt play it thoroughly...he/she/it just "promotes" its agenda.
like XYZ-kink-player coming into non-XYZ-kink game thread saying "great game, wish there were more XYZ scenes" (or vice versa).
And you dont promote the kinks you like?

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes