4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Pudpudpud

Sep 27, 2023
Storyline is interesting. Characters need some improvement tho. They look good, but a bit too dry. Keep up the good work!

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
The game is good, for my part I played with the "incest patch" (because it was strange that it is "my brother's girlfriend"), the "multi-mod" (which includes the "uncensored patch").
The story is good, it has a certain mystery, it gave me a little fun...
-SPOILER- that the night they have sex "Claudia" gets scared and the next day a blowjob and sex (maybe the author gave her anal hahaha)

I want to add that the animations are good, like the images, the only problem I saw was that when you switch to animation you lose quality (such as lighting, shadows, details, etc.), be careful, it doesn't mean it's bad, maybe for a performance issue.
Anyway, I hope the game continues, it has potential and I'm glad I tried it.

PS: I didn't quite understand the "extended version" thing, since the multi-mod says "on = monster dick; off = normal dick", at first I thought it was in a figurative sense (that is, a big dick), which I turned it off and it still ended up being literally a monster dick ha.
I forgot to add this, I mean, you don't need to know English to know what it says, but the program I used to translate translated it like this. I don't know if it's an error or intentional, it would have to be checked.

Screenshot_24.png

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
For me a nice game start with an exciting story/storytelling and good renders. There is the "no sexual content" tag so far, but the girl/woman is really hot looking!

The game has already a few music tracks and good sound effects - but I could not resist and added a few more tracks + also added some more game options like textbox transparency / text size.

Sept. 22, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new and finished game version v1.2
Info: the uncensor patch is already included, I also added a switch for the new, extended game content

Download Mod v1.2 (~52MB)
Pixeldrain -

Download game compressed with
integrated Mod v1.2 (~320MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.2 (~310MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2621695 View attachment 2621696 View attachment 2621697 View attachment 2621698 View attachment 2621699 View attachment 2621700
Got a question regarding this mod, maybe someone can answer.
Is there a specific file that allows us to change the female protagonists name? If thats the case, which one is it? Or is that option part of something bigger?
I'm asking because I want to integrate that option in another mod I found.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a question regarding this mod, maybe someone can answer.
Is there a specific file that allows us to change the female protagonists name? If thats the case, which one is it? Or is that option part of something bigger?
I'm asking because I want to integrate that option in another mod I found.
Hi. The renaming option here for the Tom and Claudia was added from me like in most other games the normal mc naming works: I replaced all their hard coded names with variables in all the script files so you can change the names in my Mod menu.

But: because of my changes other mods also using these files (like the incest Mod) will not work with my Mod together. The last one installed always replaces the changes from the other one.

Reactions: Hinterhälter

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Hi. The renaming option here for the Tom and Claudia was added from me like in most other games the normal mc naming works: I replaced all their hard coded names with variables in all the script files so you can change the names in my Mod menu.

But: because of my changes other mods also using these files (like the incest Mod) will not work with my Mod together. The last one installed always replaces the changes from the other one.
Alright, thank you for your mod and your quick answer. Guess I'll try to find another solution then :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
in conjunction with sis patch.. Freaking Awesome!
I'm sure we all look for some tags as "must-have" and others as "hard pass" when we scroll through new releases and updates. For me the i tag is almost a "must-have" - if it isn't there everything else about the description and tags has to sound super interesting for me to bother to DL. It def is not an IRL thing, but for me it can usually make an average (boring) game playable with that extra level of "naughty" added to it.

But I played this one without the sis patch (missed it somehow?), and it was still very well done even playing with the default sister-in-law relationship. Kudos to the dev for somehow making such a basic set-up seem pretty sexy even without the i tag. (y)

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Can someone please tell me what's new in this than the last extended version? Do I need to play it from the beginning ?

Likin9x

Jul 7, 2023
Hi guys! I completed this game before. What is the new compared to v1.1, he extends the ending or something?

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Just replayed the game. It is absolutely amazing and fun. The biggest issues with it that it mentions anat twice leading you to believe that at some point you might experience some, but no it's just a mention. Why rework so many scenes and not include anal. That would make the game perfect. Just one tiny scene -goodness.

Reactions: ljabc

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Well, like Patreon going all preachy about incest content overnight, maybe dev wanted to post his game on a site where any sort of bestiality content is a no-no so he made a tailored version of the game and then decided to add the new dog-dick-free CG into the original as an alternative while he was there? If the real scenario was anything like that, creating all new renders & story for a totally new scene would have been a lot more work for a game that was already "finished."

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes