Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
!!!
Did anyone else finish the update without seeing the scene?
or vice versa, has everyone who has finished it seen it?
I don't think I saw it either (I just replayed the last update), though I seem to remember seeing it before, was there a flash forward to that image in a different update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: namtab

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Is there a new update for supporters only? Or no new update yet?
I remember seeing something like 2months between updates, but perhaps that's changed? :oops:
Anyways, free game so no bitching :D

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Why so long for an update?

Well, on the one hand as you have seen we have added a lot of animations, which we are very proud of but they are really complicated to handle.

On the other hand, we realized, especially through Patreon and your feedback that it becomes more and more complicated, often you don't know where to go or what to do and you just want to enjoy the story.

This complexity is also reflected in our supporters, whom we love but who are too few to be able to carry on a game with the quality we want.

We have created a new version of the game, the third, after all iteration is a fundamental part of our game, in which you will be guided as if you were watching a movie, we hope you will enjoy it.
It'll be released in the next days as "Quantum Loop - A Time Travel Story"

With this new version, we hope to bring in new Patreons and supporters.

Any criticism or opinion is welcome, and we may go back to the original game or do a mix of the two experiences.

After all, this is only the first loop!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why so long for an update?

Well, on the one hand as you have seen we have added a lot of animations, which we are very proud of but they are really complicated to handle.

On the other hand, we realized, especially through Patreon and your feedback that it becomes more and more complicated, often you don't know where to go or what to do and you just want to enjoy the story.

This complexity is also reflected in our supporters, whom we love but who are too few to be able to carry on a game with the quality we want.

We have created a new version of the game, the third, after all iteration is a fundamental part of our game, in which you will be guided as if you were watching a movie, we hope you will enjoy it.
It'll be released in the next days as "Quantum Loop - A Time Travel Story"

With this new version, we hope to bring in new Patreons and supporters.

Any criticism or opinion is welcome, and we may go back to the original game or do a mix of the two experiences.

After all, this is only the first loop!
so you are changing it into a straight VN? I can't say I blame you, even as a I mourn the death of yet another sandbox puzzle

Reactions: Legend 123

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
so you are changing it into a straight VN? I can't say I blame you, even as a I mourn the death of yet another sandbox puzzle
Yes, this is the idea.
I received a lot of messages like:
"It's too complex."
"I have too many options."
"I don't remember what I need to do, and I need every time to check the tips."
"The gameplay is crazy, only you can understand what to do and when"

And I agree with them.
I followed a couple of people playing it and at the beginning all was fine but after the decalogous part is a mess, they entered/exit the door, changed the time with no idea how to proceed.

And as told, very few Patreons so, it's not the correct way to manage it.

We knew it would be risky but it is part of our project.

We started with 2d, then 3d and now with a more narrative way.

We don't want to get rich, but a minimum return has to be there so we can give it the time it deserves.

Reactions: Stil996

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Really want to play this game since the remake, but every LI looks mad all the time. Or indifferent.
Yes, that's the point!

Our protagonist is an old lunatic perv trapped in the body of a young man.

His actions lead (usually) to negative reactions from women.

We will see if in time, he can willingly or unwillingly improve his character (and not only him).

What will be seen is that the attitudes we have today will affect the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkLoki
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes