• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Quarantine Libido [v0.01 Demo] [Athycus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
QLF95Banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to 'Quarantine Libido'! Here you are an unemployed immigrant ready to stir up some excitement in his locked-down apartment building. As the authorities tighten their grip on a strange pandemic, join in a hilarious journey of self-discovery, unexpected friendships, and the pursuit of love/fun during these lockdown times. Can you turn your confined space into a paradise? Get ready for a one-of-a-kind visual novel full of humor, wit, and surprising twists.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-01-15
Developer: Athycus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello, this is my first game... well, demo. I hope you all like it. More will be coming, and I'll try to release it by chapters.
Have fun!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Thank you @MaestreOfChaos For your assistance with support and proofreading, there will be more to come.

0019.png 0032.png 0073.png 0102.png 0105.png 0119.png 0009-new.png 0000-a.png 0027.png Layer 1.png Layer 2.png Layer 3.png 0213.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Quarantine Libido [v0.01 Demo] [Athycus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Realistically, at some point, they should add a "SELF-INSERT" tag just for clarity sake. lmao

Girl: "Help, there's a pervert here!"
MC: "No, I'm not a pervert, ma'am"
Girl: "So, how do you justify standing naked on the stairway?"

MC: "I care about nature... I'd rather go naked than wear fur..." :D

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Can we also play a character without the ethnic baggage? I like the demonic eyes though! Do you also plan on adding character improvements like fitness for getting fatass here back to masculine? And if so, do you plan on adding pregnancy and/or breeding content?

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My man's got a plastic penis. It doesn't change size whether it's soft or hard. Jesus. This might very well be a gay oriented game (more power to them) cause of the amount of dick shots.

On a serious note, I find it really weird when a person's dick is large at all times for no reason. Then again, I suppose it's better than the micro penises that happen sometimes in cuck adventures. So, I'll count my blessings.

This seems more like a comedy than anything sexy, cause I can't feel it when I have to look at Big Dick Albert.

"Hey hey hey! I'm hard!"

Good luck dev!

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
My man's got a plastic penis. It doesn't change size whether it's soft or hard. Jesus. This might very well be a gay oriented game (more power to them) cause of the amount of dick shots.

On a serious note, I find it really weird when a person's dick is large at all times for no reason. Then again, I suppose it's better than the micro penises that happen sometimes in cuck adventures. So, I'll count my blessings.

This seems more like a comedy than anything sexy, cause I can't feel it when I have to look at Big Dick Albert.

"Hey hey hey! I'm hard!"

Good luck dev!
Hey thanks for the input.

I made the model and didn´t really thought about the flacid state too much, so I might change it to be more reasonably flacid, not like an Implant.

Also I choose the bigger size because it looks better on the framing of the scenes it dosen´t get lost.

And I´m sorry if it´s too much dick shots the beggining is really the setting for the story and I didn´t really gave me more time to make more scenes with Girls, but in the future more girls nudes will me cumming :cool: .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote