VN Ren'Py Quarantine Libido [v0.01 Demo] [Athycus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 3332564

Seeing the Mc and his dialogue in the previews, I have to ask, is the tag humiliation going to be because someone humiliates him or he humiliates someone else, por example maledom or femdom? (I doubt he's the one humiliating, but it doesn't hurt to ask haha)

Anyways good luck.
Hehehehehe. Yeah, boy, you'll see in future releases. You see, in my kind of game, I'm working on a multiple-path relationship with the girls. Because it's Harem-themed, you will be with every female. I'll make sure you don't miss hot scenes with anyone. But I'm writing it so the hot scene changes depending on the type of relationship you have with the girls... or that's the plan.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hehehehehe. Yeah, boy, you'll see in future releases. You see, in my kind of game, I'm working on a multiple-path relationship with the girls. Because it's Harem-themed, you will be with every female. I'll make sure you don't miss hot scenes with anyone. But I'm writing it so the hot scene changes depending on the type of relationship you have with the girls... or that's the plan.
I mean, I'm all for the harem, but when you say that Mc is going to be with "every female" is that forced? Or can the player reject some of the Li, and have the harem with whoever they want?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, I'm all for the harem, but when you say that Mc is going to be with "every female" is that forced? Or can the player reject some of the Li, and have the harem with whoever they want?
Well, dev did skip over my question, so, I'm pretty sure when he says "every female" that means all of them are forced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah, I'm sorry, but as ugly as I am, there's not going to be any 'masturbation' being quarantined with a harem of women. Its just not going to happen. Try again Dev.

Reactions: Athycus

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
Well, dev did skip over my question, so, I'm pretty sure when he says "every female" that means all of them are forced.
Sorry I missed your comment, but yes, Footjob and Futa would be avoidable through decisions in this game. I'll try to make them clear, but the Harem won't be avoidable. Currently, I'm working on a setup for every girl that will change the type of relationship you will have with them depending on your decisions. Let's wait until it comes out.

I hope this answers the questions.

Thank you all for trying the game, whether you liked it or not.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry I missed your comment, but yes, Footjob and Futa would be avoidable through decisions in this game. I'll try to make them clear, but the Harem won't be avoidable. Currently, I'm working on a setup for every girl that will change the type of relationship you will have with them depending on your decisions. Let's wait until it comes out.

I don't mind trans/futa, as long as there's no forced trans/futa on male. Also, if there's femdom, will that be avoidable/optional?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I wish somebody would make a real quarantine themed game that's actually dark instead of it always being some happy-go-lucky harem fucky joke.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Wait you are forcing harem uh?? And how would the futa interact inside of it, is it going to fuck the other girls in a kind of sharing/swinging way? Or is it just going to be gay stuff with MC? Whats the plan there?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Wait you are forcing harem uh?? And how would the futa interact inside of it, is it going to fuck the other girls in a kind of sharing/swinging way? Or is it just going to be gay stuff with MC? Whats the plan there?
Dev said futa is avoidable.

Reactions: Gojii

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey thanks for the input.

I made the model and didn´t really thought about the flacid state too much, so I might change it to be more reasonably flacid, not like an Implant.

Also I choose the bigger size because it looks better on the framing of the scenes it dosen´t get lost.

And I´m sorry if it´s too much dick shots the beggining is really the setting for the story and I didn´t really gave me more time to make more scenes with Girls, but in the future more girls nudes will me cumming :cool: .
I mean, if it's not intended, then I'd recommend that you always touch up on elements in your game to present it a bit better. My partner and I redid his whole script when I took over as the main writer, so I'm also familiar with changes haha. Though, it's up to you, it's not the biggest problem. But I will say that I'm not a fan of the big fat character, mostly cause he looks like some big ol' pervert. People don't usually want to play as a big old pervert, so if you're gonna make him pretty ugly, at least try to make him likeable. That's my opinion anyway.

As far as the dick size goes, again, it's my opinion. But for me, big dicks are only good in a sexual context, when they are there for comedy purposes, then flaccid ones have me on my ass :ROFLMAO: It's a huge dick, it's not like it'll be that small even in that state :ROFLMAO:

Also I choose the bigger size because it looks better on the framing of the scenes it dosen´t get lost.
Bro, in some of the above scenes, I WISH it was lost XD

Have a good one bro!

• Haha
Reactions: Athycus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote