VN Ren'Py Quarantine Libido [v0.01 Demo] [Athycus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Review: demo-0.01 (compressed)

I loved this.

• wacky plot with enough grounding for it to make sense
  • enjoyable characters and their relationships with each other
    • because the story takes place after time has passed, you get the benefit of characters being familiar with the MC and his audacity which skips the whole relationship grinding I anticipate
  • very sex comedy
    • the amount of male nudity was great here given it's usually at the exposure to women (who 2/3 seem to like it - which is what really makes it hot)
      • nudity on a whole was good (his stepsis scene)
      • potential clothing issue: i don't get why the Stepmom and air hostess had see-through clothing, at first I thought it was the mom's carefree loose style but then the hostess...
  • okay looking models. their 3d polygons and skin texture looks a bit low but
    • lighting partially makes up for this
    • females are decent, Dani is the hottest for me so far but I'm looking forward to seeing the milfs of the game
  • animation works
  • sandbox feature is light, fits well, and isn't encumbersome but instead offers some immersion
  • choices offer different scenes but may also miss better ones (like not getting any stepsis scene if you wear clothes) by virtue of there not having an alternative
  • unclear how consequential choices are but so far the "risky" choices reward you while the safe ones sorta seem to not
  • music and sfx included and much appreciated

Cohabitation is one of my fav sex genres and coupled with the comedic element and potential horniness that is going to ensue, this is just the kind of game I need. Less on story and more on hot/lewd shenanigans that may humor your boner too. Being a demo it is very short and under construction but what's shown is great and just needs more to be a fapworthy game

P.S. That dentistry line was metaphorical gold

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looks decent. Def will keep tab on this, especially with the potential for some thicc milfs in the mix. Best regards to the dev.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Zero919

May 2, 2017
at the very beginning, we are shown girls having sex - there are Li among them?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuarantineLibido-0.01Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
Wait you are forcing harem uh?? And how would the futa interact inside of it, is it going to fuck the other girls in a kind of sharing/swinging way? Or is it just going to be gay stuff with MC? Whats the plan there?
Hello, I noticed you have more concerns about the Futa interactions, and all I can say without spoiling the story is that I'll ensure the player knows what they are getting into. :ROFLMAO:

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Complaining about a black MC in one of the, like, 5 total games on this site that features one is absolute comedy. PLEASE touch grass
Where does it specifically state that MC is Black? Usually when the word immigrant is brought up they mean Latinos. Either way it would be better if devs just let us choose the skin color of MC so everyone can stop crying about the color of the MC skin.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Where does it specifically state that MC is Black? Usually when the word immigrant is brought up they mean Latinos. Either way it would be better if devs just let us choose the skin color of MC so everyone can stop crying about the color of the MC skin.
There's already a game where you can be white or black and people still bitch that there's a black version of the MC. Go figure.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hello, I noticed you have more concerns about the Futa interactions, and all I can say without spoiling the story is that I'll ensure the player knows what they are getting into. :ROFLMAO:
I mean it is not really spoiling as when the content gets there it will get the tag and give it away anyway. ( I think it gets the swinging tag if a futa fucks one of MC's girl and the gay tag if MC gets fucked in the shitter). But no problem if you dont want to tell, that kind of gives me an idea of what it'll be anyway. Good luck

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean it is not really spoiling as when the content gets there it will get the tag and give it away anyway. ( I think it gets the swinging tag if a futa fucks one of MC's girl and the gay tag if MC gets fucked in the shitter). But no problem if you dont want to tell, that kind of gives me an idea of what it'll be anyway. Good luck
It does not get the gay tag, cuz futas/trans are still considered women and people looking for the gay tag aren't interested in futa/trans, believe it or not.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It does not get the gay tag, cuz futas/trans are still considered women and people looking for the gay tag aren't interested in futa/trans, believe it or not.
Oh yeah, forgot. Some dude sucking and getting his insides rearranged by huge futa cocks is totally heterosexual, my bad. But you are right, I mean I am not a connoisseur of futa but I am truly surprised shit like this doesnt get the gay tag lmao https://f95zone.to/threads/star-periphery-v0-4-5-voidpilgrim.142747/#post-9733317
But well doesnt matter, I dont really care either way. I was mainly asking to know if the futas will be fucking the LIs because a lot of devs like to add them just to have an extra dick for swinging/sharing scenes and to try to dodge the tag by not using regular 'men'.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote