VN Ren'Py Quarantine Libido [v0.01 Demo] [Athycus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Oh yeah, forgot. Some dude sucking and getting his insides rearranged by huge futa cocks is totally heterosexual, my bad. But you are right, I mean I am not a connoisseur of futa but I am truly surprised shit like this doesnt get the gay tag lmao https://f95zone.to/threads/star-periphery-v0-4-5-voidpilgrim.142747/#post-9733317
But well doesnt matter, I dont really care either way. I was mainly asking to know if the futas will be fucking the LIs because a lot of devs like to add them just to have an extra dick for swinging/sharing scenes and to try to dodge the tag by not using regular 'men'.
You also have to remember most people don't believe in female NTR either. It's a losin battle with all of this. So, we either just move on and find something else. But then sometimes we have to deal with surprise versions of shit. Because a dev decided to not be honest. At least Athycus has been honest with everything.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You also have to remember most people don't believe in female NTR either. It's a losin battle with all of this. So, we either just move on and find something else. But then sometimes we have to deal with surprise versions of shit. Because a dev decided to not be honest. At least Athycus has been honest with everything.
Yeah, I am not asking for any change in the game. I just want to know what's going to be in it to see if I follow/support it or not. I have way too many games on my watchlist anyway, and I will never get to play all of them; there is not enough time. So I really don't mind putting games on ignore when it is going to be adding stuff I hate (even if avoidable); I just want developers to be clear about it. I mostly only talk shit when developers straight up lie or promise one thing and deliver another. If they are honest, I just put it on ignore and dont stay to argue.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I am not asking for any change in the game. I just want to know what's going to be in it to see if I follow/support it or not. I have way too many games on my watchlist anyway, and I will never get to play all of them; there is not enough time. So I really don't mind putting games on ignore when it is going to be adding stuff I hate (even if avoidable); I just want developers to be clear about it. I mostly only talk shit when developers straight up lie or promise one thing and deliver another. If they are honest, I just put it on ignore and dont stay to argue.
Well, I played the demo and there's really not much to it. We'll just have to see where this goes. Not a huge fan of the obese MC though.

Aug 13, 2020
I never had any issues with MC's ethnicity in any games. It's part of the vision of the developer. For QL in particular, if it's somewhere in Latin America it would be normal to see lots of skin shades.

Knowing that certain content is skippable is also more than enough information for me, without spoiling anything, story wise or gameplay wise.

From the banners, I'd expect a lot of variety in all aspects. It's not realistic to expect devs to cater to our extremely specific tag preferences. A game not portraying my preferred content doesn't mean that the game is bad.

Athycus How often will you release updates?

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
I never had any issues with MC's ethnicity in any games. It's part of the vision of the developer. For QL in particular, if it's somewhere in Latin America it would be normal to see lots of skin shades.

Knowing that certain content is skippable is also more than enough information for me, without spoiling anything, story wise or gameplay wise.

From the banners, I'd expect a lot of variety in all aspects. It's not realistic to expect devs to cater to our extremely specific tag preferences. A game not portraying my preferred content doesn't mean that the game is bad.

Athycus How often will you release updates?
Well, bro, currently, I'm working on fixing some issues, improving renders, enhancing quality, and adding content for the demo, including a better ending (yeah, I know, another demo version is in the works), so it might take a while. I believe that with a stronger foundation, this ship can sail smoothly into a full chapter release, so I'll try to make it as soon as I can.

For more information, follow my links. Every few weeks, I'll be posting development updates, and if you guys really like the prospect of this project, I'd appreciate all the support you can give me.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't posted in a while since my desktop SSD decided to explode and fuck up my system for keeping track of shit... fortunately I don't store media on there but it had all my systems/tracking/modding tools and I had to redo everything on my laptop...

Anyway, enough bitching about my bad luck. Man, the last modeling update was amazing. I'm glad you're paying so much attention to the nipples/areola Athycus. That's literally the first thing (well, second after lighting) I pay attention to in terms of quality of work and you've hit it out of the park. The grafting, texture, bumps/divots, and variation are incredible. Really looking forward to seeing them in the game.

The only way this could get any better is if it catered exactly to my favorite fetishes/genres, but of course I don't expect that =P. Keep up the good work man, really looking forward to what's coming next. BTW I'm gonna put posts related to locked patreon posts on here, I try to interact with that site as little as possible so apologies in advance to people as I will be referencing locked content potentially in the future.

Reactions: Athycus and anon280

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
Haven't posted in a while since my desktop SSD decided to explode and fuck up my system for keeping track of shit... fortunately I don't store media on there but it had all my systems/tracking/modding tools and I had to redo everything on my laptop...

Anyway, enough bitching about my bad luck. Man, the last modeling update was amazing. I'm glad you're paying so much attention to the nipples/areola Athycus. That's literally the first thing (well, second after lighting) I pay attention to in terms of quality of work and you've hit it out of the park. The grafting, texture, bumps/divots, and variation are incredible. Really looking forward to seeing them in the game.

The only way this could get any better is if it catered exactly to my favorite fetishes/genres, but of course I don't expect that =P. Keep up the good work man, really looking forward to what's coming next. BTW I'm gonna put posts related to locked patreon posts on here, I try to interact with that site as little as possible so apologies in advance to people as I will be referencing locked content potentially in the future.
Hey, I’m really glad that you like the work I’m doing. There is still a lot of work, but I’m managing. I also apologize to everyone for my lack of posting on social media. I’m always grinding work for the demo update, and I’m always out of time to set up posts and special renders. I’m taking no days off, and I believe all of this process will lead to faster work down the line and faster updates. I still don’t have a release date, but this month is important in the process.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote