3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The animation is nice, but the fact that people when they say they will hug you stay with the arms extended for like 3 or 4 scenes before they actually do the hugging feels weird

Story so far is lacking, but well, lets see how this progress

Reactions: EvialTony

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
The animation is nice, but the fact that people when they say they will hug you stay with the arms extended for like 3 or 4 scenes before they actually do the hugging feels weird

Story so far is lacking, but well, lets see how this progress
TYVM This is just the beginning

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
They are gonna let him cum inside them after he finds the cure
Reminds me of that Basement Jax music video where a scientist couple is building a robot to teach people how to dance and the female scientist said to her husband that they won't be having sex until they managed to build the said robot.

• Haha

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Hum.... As you say, I will wait cause for now the story is too short and not really interesting as the characters and it's almost a KN (so no interactivity wich is disappointing for a VN: only one choice, no game nor anything else...).... But you've inclued animations and I'm a little bit curious of what you've planned but you have some work to make it interesting (and don't wait too much or else, it will be categorized as boring one). Keep it going, really curious!...

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Hum.... As you say, I will wait cause for now the story is too short and not really interesting as the characters and it's almost a KN (so no interactivity wich is disappointing for a VN: only one choice, no game nor anything else...).... But you've inclued animations and I'm a little bit curious of what you've planned but you have some work to make it interesting (and don't wait too much or else, it will be categorized as boring one). Keep it going, really curious!...
Ty very appreciated, every 25th new day free playable.

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I would like to shed light on future updates.
The update will be released for free every 25th of the month. Each update will include a game day!
If instead you don't want to wait, visit my patreon, to thank you for your support, you can receive the update first based on your choice of registration.
Road Map of May:
  • From May 15th "DAY 2" available for Turtle's Patreon
  • From May 25th "DAY 2" will be FREE for all
  • From May 25th "DAY 3" available for Wolf and Bull's Patreon
Stay Tuned, Evial Tony

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes