3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Most times it just Romantic Interest
Being the important part of Ntr not require to be in relationship (heck even many many ntr games your not at the time of in established relationship).

(also your comment on calling a guy a loser for not like playing a loser character ... ya shows what type you are).

Good luck on game though Developer, the possibility of NTR is not a drive away for me and seems to early in development to really judge this game at all and have far to many games to play so if I remember will come back to look at when it more complete.
I think a lot of people who are quick to call others loser, simp, or cuck, or even trap, are only exposing their own issues and insecurities.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Could you point out where I made that comment because I only recall making 2 posts here and in nearly 2 years and 10 thousand posts i've never used the word "loser" because i'm not a 14 year old in the 90's.
Perhaps they were actually referring to you calling people "morons."

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Road Map of June:
  • From June 15th "DAY 3" available for Turtle's Patreon
  • From June 25th "DAY 3" will be FREE
  • From June 25th "DAY 4" available for Wolf and Bull's Patreon
Stay Tuned, Evial Tony

Reactions: Kingvlad

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
This main character always looks/is the same. As a person not in the "scene" why is that?
Not sure if anyone else answered already. Having not played Honey Select myself (this being one of the games made using models/scenes from that game), whilst you have a multitude of options for the female models, I don't think the choices for the MC/male model are very varied.

Reactions: EvialTony

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I gave it a try, the story seems interesting, but it's definitely targeted to a certain group of people with a three letter fetish I'm not fond of, so it's the end of the road for me. Anyway, good luck with the game, I hope whoever is into that will enjoy it.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I wouldn't say its ntr coz its not more likely voyeurism,however atm MC's behavior and plot are little bit annoying,plus those similar choices don't seem matter, almost every choice is peeping,eavesdropping/leaving:oops:I just wonder will those choices actually make a difference to the plot or MC's stat,or just simply unlock almost every scene?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Make us play with MC's sister make her MC and everything is done.
it's seems like she having fun more then MC and not a loser like him just change prot. and it's done.
Honestly for me the problem isn't that the MC starts as a loser (although I don't like playing as that type of MCs), because from what I understand this is supposed to be some kind of underdog story and he's going to turn the tables at some point. That by itself, if it's done correctly, can make an interesting story, but then what? What's the end goal? What will he gain if/when he does that? He'll get to bang a cheating slut and maybe her also slut of a friend? Great accomplishment... Even if she was the MC like you said, it would be like 90% of all female MC games, where she is just a slut ready to jump on any cock because "reasons" and that's it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvialTony

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Honestly for me the problem isn't that the MC starts as a loser (although I don't like playing as that type of MCs), because from what I understand this is supposed to be some kind of underdog story and he's going to turn the tables at some point. That by itself, if it's done correctly, can make an interesting story, but then what? What's the end goal? What will he gain if/when he does that? He'll get to bang a cheating slut and maybe her also slut of a friend? Great accomplishment... Even if she was the MC like you said, it would be like 90% of all female MC games, where she is just a slut ready to jump on any cock because "reasons" and that's it.
eh the sister is cheating and her friend is definitely a slut,the school girls seem to be typical "party girls",and it indicates the lab girls are the prof's harem,yeah I'd prefer to play the professor:rolleyes:let alone the masturbating whore,every girl is a slut more or less

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Make us play with MC's sister make her MC and everything is done.
it's seems like she having fun more then MC and not a loser like him just change prot. and it's done.
in the future you can use it for some scene .... lol

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I have no thought about the game/plot as a whole atm, as there is not enough to go on for a proper judgement call, but, as it stands I sense a shit ton of cuck content going onwards, and no way of getting proper "revenge"(or what I really would consider a hate filled rage induced Vendetta, as there's not much to go on for revenge, so far.) without being a proper creep about it, relying on massive amounts of drugs/serums or whateverthefuck you want it to be, as the protag so far, is the very definition of proto-beta cuck, with a dangerous amount knowledge in the sciences, specifically chemistry.

I love a good underdog story, but this aint' it chief. This is more akin to undercreep, if it continues this way. Would love to be shown otherwise though.

I'll wait for a good while before going in to this again, just to see where it's heading. But so far, it's not for me, and the plot is thinner than the cigarette papers I use, which I might add is see-through, as there's too little for me to grasp onto or make sense of. I'll still wish you well on you journey, as I do most, even if it turns out to not be for me.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eh the sister is cheating and her friend is definitely a slut,the school girls seem to be typical "party girls",and it indicates the lab girls are the prof's harem,yeah I'd prefer to play the professor:rolleyes:let alone the masturbating whore,every girl is a slut more or less
Yeah. I usually don't like games with weak main characters, because most of the times that leads to cuckolding which is not my thing. I can get behind the idea of starting with a weak MC, who'll gradually change into something better, one way or another, but if every woman you meet until that point is a cock hungry slut, that's just off-putting. It's what I said about the end goal. If all you get is to bang a couple of cum buckets, that's just... meh. Again, some people probably like that stuff, different strokes for different folks (or whatever the saying is), I just don't see the appeal in pursuing the town whores.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
gave it a shot this game would be a nice attraction to the NTR crowd. but chances are this game wont get any support not trying to shit on it but if you make the sister fuck your bully then its only gonna attract one type of audience to this game. as a non-NTR player ima have to abandon this game. usually in most games the family members r the main girls you dont wanna see get banged under any circumstances unless its an NTR focused game. the overview implies Protag will be able to get revenge? but at this point i already lost interest to care and see how he gets revenge. as far as the story is goin i really hope dev is doing this more for a hobby then to earn money. either way thats just my opinion on this game. good luck to you dev.

before i'm corrected. yes im aware that since they arent in a relationship its not NTR. but by f95 standards in this case it would be. (by the majority of non-NTR players i should say)
Sorry to ask probably a very basic question, but I'm new to this. What does NTR stand for?

Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Perhaps they were actually referring to you calling people "morons."
The only people I called morons were those that cry NTR when it isn't NTR. It had no bearing on his comment regarding playing a character.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes