3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
I had another 1 star review criticizing me for not doing what users ask. I would like to specify that nobody is here and will never be my employer so I can follow the advice or not but my decision is the only one that counts, I don't want to seem rude but if I don't like the advice I don't follow it and I can only invite to make a game the way you like it, here i don't work on commission, for that you need very specific economic agreements. Thanks for the attention.
Evial Tony

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I had another 1 star review criticizing me for not doing what users ask. I would like to specify that nobody is here and will never be my employer so I can follow the advice or not but my decision is the only one that counts, I don't want to seem rude but if I don't like the advice I don't follow it and I can only invite to make a game the way you like it, here i don't work on commission, for that you need very specific economic agreements. Thanks for the attention.
Evial Tony
They are just trolls, ignore them is the best course of action (y) . Also I don't understand why mods are allowing those kind of "reviews". Oh and on a side note: I love that you're adding more variation to the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvialTony

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
There are many NTR fans, and not adding an appropriate tag can cause them missing this game, that hey might enjoy. Author actively argued against adding the tag, and I don't see how requests of following site rules is "trolling". You won't find negative reviews from me based on any game genre/fetish, but I will expect adequate game content and game page formatting.
p.s. Somehow author got my review removed, and judging by his comment "another one star review" it seems like he got few of those. But on this page you can only see that this game has "two 5-star reviews" atm. Which is total BS! :D There are over 50 typos starting with fist game day. Developer didn't spend enough time finding or making proportional game assets (wtf is the deal with huge-ass tables??), he didn't spend enough time on proofreading. And he believes this game deserves exclusively 5-star reviews.
What a joke...

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
But you weren't following site rules. Reviews should only be about the quality of the game, not hate reviews on a kink or the author of that same game. He did nothing, I know mods read and evaluate those reviews (I had to correct one in the past) and probably warn users exploiting the system.

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
But you weren't following site rules. Reviews should only be about the quality of the game, not hate reviews on a kink or the author of that same game. He did nothing, I know mods read and evaluate those reviews (I had to correct one in the past) and probably warn users exploiting the system.
Did you read my review?
I bet not, but you still find it appropriate making assumptions.
If author restores my review you can see that i made three points:
1) bad proofreading with huge amount of typos and engrish
2) missing game tags, even after pointed out multiple times by users
3) after receiving negative comments author behaves like a spoilt child and starts insulting others for having opinions that he desn't like.
Yes, it was one star review. Beause it didn't feel correct that game had 5 star rating at that moment. If game would not have a fake rating I would give an absolutely honest 2 star review rating.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
EvialTony You think they would understand the lack of shit you give for their opinion by your name ;)

Anyway, I am kinda confused by the comments I read.

Is this a proper NTR, a sorta-ntr, Or is/will be an optionaly NTR route game? (is fine whichever it is, am inquiring to know whether or not I will want to play it)

I myself don't want to see any other dick inside a chick but MC (for characters that MC will dick at any point, non-mc interests idgaf, e.g. in acting lessons I was happy to hook my boi up with a nice girl, dude deserves to be happy.... yes I know is just a game but shhh let me be happy thinking I did some good XD )

• Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
EvialTony You think they would understand the lack of shit you give for their opinion by your name ;)

Anyway, I am kinda confused by the comments I read.

Is this a proper NTR, a sorta-ntr, Or is/will be an optionaly NTR route game? (is fine whichever it is, am inquiring to know whether or not I will want to play it)

I myself don't want to see any other dick inside a chick but MC (for characters that MC will dick at any point, non-mc interests idgaf, e.g. in acting lessons I was happy to hook my boi up with a nice girl, dude deserves to be happy.... yes I know is just a game but shhh let me be happy thinking I did some good XD )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So the MC is a voyeur. and not much else goes on than exploring that?
Personally I would find it cool if MC tried to get a girl and one of the sister's flings stole the girl he was dating.
Dunno how people would feel about that though. Some people feel strongly about NTR.

Generally when you're writing games, situations where the MC has acted passionately about something, but something different happens instead of what they wanted, it'll have a bigger impact on the audience. This doesn't have to end in NTR, you can make as many twists and turns as you want.
Actions coming out of inaction have a weaker impact.

Let's take an NTR example though. What's more impactful:
1) A guy liking a girl from afar being found with another guy.
2) A guy who's finally dating the love of his life just proposed, but his fiancee was seduced at a work function while drunk and fell in love with another guy.

What has a stronger impact? In 1) the actions are the result of inaction and in 2) the results are in spite of action.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
So the MC is a voyeur. and not much else goes on than exploring that?
Personally I would find it cool if MC tried to get a girl and one of the sister's flings stole the girl he was dating.
Dunno how people would feel about that though. Some people feel strongly about NTR.

Generally when you're writing games, situations where the MC has acted passionately about something, but something different happens instead of what they wanted, it'll have a bigger impact on the audience. This doesn't have to end in NTR, you can make as many twists and turns as you want.
Actions coming out of inaction have a weaker impact.

Let's take an NTR example though. What's more impactful:
1) A guy liking a girl from afar being found with another guy.
2) A guy who's finally dating the love of his life just proposed, but his fiancee was seduced at a work function while drunk and fell in love with another guy.

What has a stronger impact? In 1) the actions are the result of inaction and in 2) the results are in spite of action.
Thanks for play my game. The twists and turns will come, be patient we are close to a great turning point. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Quarantined Sex v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So in this game MC are not having sex with anyone yet? The only scene is a sister with whom? and if it is unavoidable, i don't know if i will play this game.

Reactions: EvialTony

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So in this game MC are not having sex with anyone yet? The only scene is a sister with whom? and if it is unavoidable, i don't know if i will play this game.
last i checked sister bangs her BF and apparently cheats on him and bangs some other dude...thats as far as ive played not sure if there were more but yeah total slut apparently.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
last i checked sister bangs her BF and apparently cheats on him and bangs some other dude...thats as far as ive played not sure if there were more but yeah total slut apparently.
I am giving up this game. It's not for me, I wouldn't even want to have sex with that MC sister if she's such a whore. I don't like such women. Thanks for the answer. :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I am giving up this game. It's not for me, I wouldn't even want to have sex with that MC sister if she's such a whore. I don't like such women. Thanks for the answer. :)
no problem but yeah it gets worse. overview makes it seem like MC can get revenge or become an alpha at some point which is something we seen before "loser MC becomes alpha" however this game did something I never seen before and made sister a slut (pretty bad move if u ask me cause most ppl doent like seeing family members interact with other dudes unless it's a NTR focused game) and we cant prevent her encounters. which would make sense if this was an NTR focused game but if the goal is to make MC bad ass then by the time he gets there you're just left wondering "why do i want her again?" but apparently she isnt unique in this story either as once again from what i remember alot of girls mc encounters are already the target of another persons lust which as far as i can tell you cant prevent it yet again. all in all i dont know what the target audience for this game is. if its non NTR fans then dev already screwed the pooch. if it is NTR fans then make the mc a loser that never gets his revenge. im not surprised that after 4 updates he still has no patrons but he does have my respect for continuing to work on his game despite no success. honestly though it could just be that he's charging Euro instead of US.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes