• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
no problem but yeah it gets worse. overview makes it seem like MC can get revenge or become an alpha at some point which is something we seen before "loser MC becomes alpha" however this game did something I never seen before and made sister a slut (pretty bad move if u ask me cause most ppl doent like seeing family members interact with other dudes unless it's a NTR focused game) and we cant prevent her encounters. which would make sense if this was an NTR focused game but if the goal is to make MC bad ass then by the time he gets there you're just left wondering "why do i want her again?" but apparently she isnt unique in this story either as once again from what i remember alot of girls mc encounters are already the target of another persons lust which as far as i can tell you cant prevent it yet again. all in all i dont know what the target audience for this game is. if its non NTR fans then dev already screwed the pooch. if it is NTR fans then make the mc a loser that never gets his revenge. im not surprised that after 4 updates he still has no patrons but he does have my respect for continuing to work on his game despite no success. honestly though it could just be that he's charging Euro instead of US.
Well, for me it makes no sense. For example, I hate to watch our family member (with whom there may be an option to create a relationship in the future) doing something with someone else (stranger or anyone), if it's a boyfriend / husband of this girl I understand, but already make a slut of this character and show that she could do it with anyone, I don't like this behavior.
I did not get into the details of how I played the game for a moment, but sister's friend is also a slut as you can see, she talks about what she did not do with a man and what a large penis he had..
I don't see the point in making each character an easy girl that everyone can have. MC, if he ever gains the courage and can get a woman in this game, this woman will probably have had sex with a lot of men before him. And MC will get a woman who doesn't respect herself. I would not want such a woman anymore.
This is only my opinion, not everyone will probably agree with me. :p

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
They are not your family members, they are a game characters! and why would the mc have to have sex in every game? why can't every women being a slut in a game? I think the purpose of this game is to have a fun voyeur. At least it's different from any games I've played so far.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Did you read my review?
I bet not, but you still find it appropriate making assumptions.
If author restores my review you can see that i made three points:
1) bad proofreading with huge amount of typos and engrish
2) missing game tags, even after pointed out multiple times by users
3) after receiving negative comments author behaves like a spoilt child and starts insulting others for having opinions that he desn't like.
Yes, it was one star review. Beause it didn't feel correct that game had 5 star rating at that moment. If game would not have a fake rating I would give an absolutely honest 2 star review rating.
And you are surprised that it got removed? Your 3 point is already enough reason to remove it. Write a review that is in the frame of the rules and it won't get deleted, doesn't matter if its 1 star or 5 star. ;)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I really don't understand the purpose of the game. You're shit, ok, you're going to grow into an alpha male, ok. But for what? To be able to fuck with some sluts who already fuck without difficulty with everyone else? I mean, the alpha male will be simpley one more guy. And also, why are you going to want to have a love interest in the whores around you. I'll pass up some updates and I'll be back to see what a miracle this boy can do (joke)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I really don't understand the purpose of the game. You're shit, ok, you're going to grow into an alpha male, ok. But for what? To be able to fuck with some sluts who already fuck without difficulty with everyone else? I mean, the alpha male will be simpley one more guy. And also, why are you going to want to have a love interest in the whores around you. I'll pass up some updates and I'll be back to see what a miracle this boy can do (joke)
you were right, you don't have to want to have a love interest in the whores around you. And since the first episode the mc never pointed out that he wants to bang her sister, you can see that he never bothered every time he saw her sister fuckin' someone. And the only reason why he was upset with Anderson fuckin' his sister is because he is the mc's boss, not because he wants her. And if somehow the mc found a way to have controls or dominate them all is because he want to put them in their place and not because he wants to bang them all. That's what I think.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As it was already said the game has got 4 updates but the Dev still has no patreon. Here is what I think why that is, with the current content in the game and what will be there (sloppy seconds whores) he alienates the Non-NTR crowd and with the premise that the MC will become an alpha male he alienates the NTR crowd. So why would anyone want to support a game like that. I think at this point the Dev has 2 options: rework the game without NTR or go full on NTR and let the MC stay a loser.
Thats my opinion if he wants to get any support and I can finally decide to either play the game or put it on ignore.

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
you were right, you don't have to want to have a love interest in the whores around you. And since the first episode the mc never pointed out that he wants to bang her sister, you can see that he never bothered every time he saw her sister fuckin' someone. And the only reason why he was upset with Anderson fuckin' his sister is because he is the mc's boss, not because he wants her. And if somehow the mc found a way to have controls or dominate them all is because he want to put them in their place and not because he wants to bang them all. That's what I think.
finally someone understood. THANK YOU

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
why should mc put them in their place, because they already in there(cheap whores) craving for dicks :sick: i suggest mc not to waste time on this sluts :p move away and find a new girlfriend who is not a slut :giggle:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Damn right when it was bouta get good it stops, I will have my eye on this game the graphics remind me of a game that got abandoned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvialTony
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes