3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The project was born almost 4 months ago, long before the current events
The first Covid cases were reported in December of 2019 so not quite.

I'm aware that post was made in April, it still wasn't long before current events.

Sorry, nit picking but it's the internet.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gave it a shot this game would be a nice attraction to the NTR crowd. but chances are this game wont get any support not trying to shit on it but if you make the sister fuck your bully then its only gonna attract one type of audience to this game. as a non-NTR player ima have to abandon this game. usually in most games the family members r the main girls you dont wanna see get banged under any circumstances unless its an NTR focused game. the overview implies Protag will be able to get revenge? but at this point i already lost interest to care and see how he gets revenge. as far as the story is goin i really hope dev is doing this more for a hobby then to earn money. either way thats just my opinion on this game. good luck to you dev.

before i'm corrected. yes im aware that since they arent in a relationship its not NTR. but by f95 standards in this case it would be. (by the majority of non-NTR players i should say)

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
gave it a shot this game would be a nice attraction to the NTR crowd. but chances are this game wont get any support not trying to shit on it but if you make the sister fuck your bully then its only gonna attract one type of audience to this game. as a non-NTR player ima have to abandon this game. usually in most games the family members r the main girls you dont wanna see get banged under any circumstances unless its an NTR focused game. the overview implies Protag will be able to get revenge? but at this point i already lost interest to care and see how he gets revenge. as far as the story is goin i really hope dev is doing this more for a hobby then to earn money. either way thats just my opinion on this game. good luck to you dev.

before i'm corrected. yes im aware that since they arent in a relationship its not NTR. but by f95 standards in this case it would be. (by the majority of non-NTR players i should say)
Thanks for the review, I will try to follow your advice. The game is not an NTR even if at the beginning it could be misleading, if you change your mind and follow the next updates you may change your mind. Thanks again.

Reactions: juanito

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the review, I will try to follow your advice. The game is not an NTR even if at the beginning it could be misleading, if you change your mind and follow the next updates you may change your mind. Thanks again.
replayed it to make sure i got it right. the male models look so close to each other even clothes that i had a hard time telling sisters BF apart from James bully. the downside is even if the game isnt NTR as you say its risky putting a scene where the sis gets banged by anyone other than mc even if its lesbian. i was looking for signs that it might be james halucinating/daydreaming but i didnt pick up on that. which is probably a good thing since most people hate pointless sex scenes like that. i might give it one last chance in the future but yeah so far it's reaaaally pushing my limits :LOL:

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
davu91 seems to have been scrubbed from the site. Is there any further plans for an android port?

ecoplus

Apr 27, 2017
Tried it, but it is clearly not for me, the fact that the player is a cuck and a loser is a big NO.

Atm the game is really short, may be better in the future but i will pass.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
so this looked interesting and then i tried it i want to try and keep interest but theres too many other guys in there not a fan of other guys being around......i guess i'll wait and see what the next updates bring

Reactions: EvialTony

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know it might just be me but id reccomend not releasing a new update at the end of the month. instead do it at the beggining. on the chance that you'll attract a potential Patron they wouldnt want to be charged so close together. unless you decided not to charge them up front.

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Thanks to everyone but really to everyone who tried my VN. Thanks for the constructive reminders or not. I would like to make some clarifications without falling into spoilers.

1. History has nothing to do with the Covid19 situation. You will find out in the next updates.
2. The protagonist is a "looser" but the continuous humiliations that he receives and will receives will make him evolve caretterially. This will not happen immediately but soon.
3. The sister is not a nun even if for the moment she has only had relationship with her boyfriend if this already bothers you let alone what will happen next.
4. The MC spies and is curious because he is frustrated to still be a virgin, someone has ever wondered if maybe it will be exactly what will make him "wake up".
5. This is my very first visual novel, as there are many creators here you know very well how much research study and tests are needed to create even such a short product from scratch, I hope to increase the contents in the shortest time possible, but at the moment I can't create a team until i have patreons.
6. If someone believes in my commitment, perseverance and determination, this is the right place.
7. The various flames won't stop me.

Thank you very much for yours impressions and support.
Evial Tony

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
davu91 seems to have been scrubbed from the site. Is there any further plans for an android port?
I hope someone runs to help for android version, I will immediately start looking for someone who will help me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Quarantined Sex v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.06.2020

Last edited:

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Quarantined Sex v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
TYVM very appreciated!!!

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
The majority of non ntr players knows the difference.

A few vocal morons that don't and call everything ntr.
Most times it just Romantic Interest
Being the important part of Ntr not require to be in relationship (heck even many many ntr games your not at the time of in established relationship).

(also your comment on calling a guy a loser for not like playing a loser character ... ya shows what type you are).

Good luck on game though Developer, the possibility of NTR is not a drive away for me and seems to early in development to really judge this game at all and have far to many games to play so if I remember will come back to look at when it more complete.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes