RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
How do you remove the slime worm loss passive (parasite armor hack)? I'm reading it as something involving the fire grass, but I only have 8 of them and can't combine them into a consumable. Am I supposed to get more of them (maybe 10+?) and then somehow combine them?

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
How do you remove the slime worm loss passive (parasite armor hack)? I'm reading it as something involving the fire grass, but I only have 8 of them and can't combine them into a consumable. Am I supposed to get more of them (maybe 10+?) and then somehow combine them?
About 変身ハック(スライム寄生)
You only need one, but too few will trigger a battle after using it. Win and it will be removed

Update: 1.05 is out, dev didnt give us changelog like last game so I dont know what changes was made, and no details on that ci-en post. text wall lagging issue has not fixed yet so we still need the changes posted by rageso

Last edited:

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Once you have any of the fire grass you will have a skill / spell you can cast for removing it. You might have to read about how to remove it at the computer at your house also.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Did some testing and it's a translation bug. Your script works fine when inserted into the base game.

Ah, the classic, somewhere in my scripts I stopped handling apostrophes properly.
For apostrophe/quote bugs in the translated fields I've found (using translator++) that if I export it to a rpgmakertrans file and then apply the translation using rpgmakertrans, it will give an error message showing which line has the issue, for the first problem in each file.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live. The long awaited full version is here!

THIS IS A WIP AND NOT READY FOR GENERAL RELEASE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For アルミネス, the first three symbols make up "arumi" which really is a loanword for Aluminum in japanese. So I'm quite sure this is intended to be an aluminum-based name, probably shouldn't be changed into a gem.

Reactions: Teacup123

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
For アルミネス, the first three symbols make up "arumi" which really is a loanword for Aluminum in japanese. So I'm quite sure this is intended to be an aluminum-based name, probably shouldn't be changed into a gem.
Agree, look at the title CG, although the font is hard to read but it is "magical material knight" in English so the knights are not gems only

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone have this list of all the bastes and what exactly they do? While I'm not planning on doing a FULL baste run, i do enjoy having almost all of them for the scenes they give.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Anyone have this list of all the bastes and what exactly they do? While I'm not planning on doing a FULL baste run, i do enjoy having almost all of them for the scenes they give.
I just remmember the first level

Slimegirl : draiin magic when feeling pleasure?
Slime : slime bodysuit
Mushroom : aphro
First boss : gets aroused when restrained (seems to apply to whispers preventing escapiing from restrained)

Haven't played through after mtls hiit, but maybe the old save file will work and you can just go check it out yourself.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I just remmember the first level

Slimegirl : draiin magic when feeling pleasure?
Slime : slime bodysuit
Mushroom : aphro
First boss : gets aroused when restrained (seems to apply to whispers preventing escapiing from restrained)

Haven't played through after mtls hiit, but maybe the old save file will work and you can just go check it out yourself.
Yeah the MTL came out and I wanna know them all so I'm not wasting my time getting ones I don't want/care about like the last game. Although by the names of some of the ones from later stages I may actually like a lot more of them. Still upset this artist doesn't do anything with more corrupting stuff like cum addiction or addiction to milk or sex juices.

One day getting a futa baste would be awesome, but I'll take what i can get.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Did items change between versions (now using the translation)? I'm replaying since I wasn't far (basically a little after the first encounter with the succubus in the sewer), but first time I remember having a TP regen item at this point, while now I have 2 concentrate rings among other things, but no TP item.

EDIT: Or maybe someone just remembers where the earliest TP regen equip is supposed to be? I found one chest that had 0 cash in it, maybe it was bugged? I for sure had it by now, and I did look everywhere..

Last edited:

rageso

Oct 13, 2018
MuninKai, I saw your gameplay tips. I think train stage has an extra baste from loss to human passengers while not transformed, you get no underwear, but it is not in the book on the desk so may not count. It is fixed at home. Your choice to include

Did items change between versions (now using the translation)? I'm replaying since I wasn't far (basically a little after the first encounter with the succubus in the sewer), but first time I remember having a TP regen item at this point, while now I have 2 concentrate rings among other things, but no TP item.

EDIT: Or maybe someone just remembers where the earliest TP regen equip is supposed to be? I found one chest that had 0 cash in it, maybe it was bugged? I for sure had it by now, and I did look everywhere..
- I think chests were random in the last game?

Doomeye

May 7, 2018

MuninKai, I saw your gameplay tips. I think train stage has an extra baste from loss to human passengers while not transformed, you get no underwear, but it is not in the book on the desk so may not count. It is fixed at home. Your choice to include

yea, chests are still random this time as well.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live. The long awaited full version is here!

THIS IS A WIP AND NOT READY FOR GENERAL RELEASE

Thank you so much for your work on this translation. Just how much of the game is translated till now?

I just have to ask for clarity, since you state both that "the long awaited full version is here" and "this is a WIP and not ready"... so is everything in the game translated here, or just a certain percentage of it?
Is the WIP refering to further clean-up, like grammar checks and corrections of a 100% translation, or does the WIP refer to actual parts of the game not having any translation yet?

Sorry if I've misunderstood something obvious, and I'm very excited to dive into this game using either your or Dyulam's translation patch.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
For apostrophe/quote bugs in the translated fields I've found (using translator++) that if I export it to a rpgmakertrans file and then apply the translation using rpgmakertrans, it will give an error message showing which line has the issue, for the first problem in each file.
I use my own home brew scripts for translating, not T++.

Booo. Good to know though.

I included all the Bastes in the GameplayTips file.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it counts. I know it's in the files, but it's not resolvable in the Manual, so I haven't included it.

Thank you so much for your work on this translation. Just how much of the game is translated till now?

I just have to ask for clarity, since you state both that "the long awaited full version is here" and "this is a WIP and not ready"... so is everything in the game translated here, or just a certain percentage of it?
Is the WIP refering to further clean-up, like grammar checks and corrections of a 100% translation, or does the WIP refer to actual parts of the game not having any translation yet?

Sorry if I've misunderstood something obvious, and I'm very excited to dive into this game using either your or Dyulam's translation patch.
Complete is a tag that refers to the game itself. WIP is a tag that refers to the translation. I have had my WIP translations pushed to the general Games channel more times than I'd like, and it's always extremely annoying. So I put those warnings in the hopes that some numbnut won't request or a mod might heed it and not push the request, and worst comes to worst it's a disclaimer for the endless hordes of MTL whingers in Games.

Translation progress is in the Changelog.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
If you polish aluminite it becomes something like a gemstone. Not the most pretty, but still. The translation seems to be equally off a bit like the others but I suspect that's the origin for the name.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Current version is (v1.05)
Currently applying for v1.06. (Bug until 1/11 02:30 report)

・I didn't quite understand the cause of the strange behavior of the B weak point (external operation) for a long time, but I think I've finally fixed it.
-Added an HPMP recovery device to the recollection room.

Reactions: Arkus86

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I love the game so far, especially glad to not only see my favorite Baste from the previous game return (Nipple/Clit Rings) but for far more enemies to be able to apply them. My only regret is how easy it is to remove them. I enjoy when the Bastes are complicated to remove and you are forced to deal with it until then. The Training Collar for example is very appealing to me, but it is so easy to remove the only time you will really experience it is if you intentionally do not remove it.

Reactions: colorlessblue
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes