RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Still looking for one missing piece of data for the stage 4 boss.
I think it's the one I'm supposed to find in cyberspace, but I have no idea where to look.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Still looking for one missing piece of data for the stage 4 boss.
I think it's the one I'm supposed to find in cyberspace, but I have no idea where to look.
"Passageway 301df45c"

On the computer to the left of the terminal is data about Subject H

Reactions: bebe2803

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How to get wrapped by Tentacle Maiden during battle? It's hard to trigger
You need to be restrained in a fight with a Succubus, Tentacle Maiden, and Warbat. There are tentacle maidens on the wall of the arena basement (right side down stairs) that seemed to trigger it reliably for me.

i think i spend too much time on these games
lol, I have more hours in Amethyst than I do in some games I've got in Steam. Emerald is going to be the same I think.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a list of baste impacts?
Like this one
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/907358__kuoruta_ameteyusu_EG_-_Baste_Stat_Impacts.pdf

================edit=========
Find your message in ReferenceGuide.txt
I'm waiting.:)
Turns out I had some time tonight to work on this.

There are a few things I haven't been able to verify, or understand, but this is mostly accurate for baste impacts on your stats. There are a lot more in Emerald than Amethyst, so I split the format up a little bit.

Veemo!

Jun 25, 2022
Have the dev fixed the issue where you cannot regain the exp from the bats after clearing them out in the exp storage room?

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Some things that I would enjoy in a hard mode would be.

1. Having some sort of barrier to the area boss room that needs items for the stage to allow progress. This forces you to seek out enemies for thier drops, or they could drop from chests instead of enemies, but enemies drop the keys to the chests. Or simplely needing to clear each map to progress through it, which could be tied to resting, if you rest the counter resets.

2. Bastes are not completely removed and are instead just treated each treatment will allow X number of "days" of exploring before they reactiveate before needing to be treated again. In addition each treatment can also have a tolerance build up that reduces the max "days"and eventaully becoming ineffective until you spend some days without treatment. "days" could be resting on the bed (would require force resting before you can leave again). Or X number ot steps in a day which would mean mid exploration your bastes could come back.

The 2 above changes would also go well with the suggestion earlier about miasma seeping into the normal areas.

3. Increased costs for consumables, lower drop rates, needing more repair items to fix clothes.

4. For the train area, forced end of transformation when around normal people. Which I want to say was the indtended function otherwise the baste from the gropers makes no sense after the first ride (no underwear)."curing" this one can be permanat but you need to either buy new ones, or find them later in the stage, instead of just having a infinte supply.

These are my pipe dream wants, butI'll be happy with anything that makes it more of a challenge.

But eitherway thanks for the work on translating it.
There is an extended unique scene in the train if you lose to the normal people while transformed though.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019

There are a few things I haven't been able to verify, or understand, but this is mostly accurate for baste impacts on your stats. There are a lot more in Emerald than Amethyst, so I split the format up a little bit.
I think the " Aphrodisiac Fog(Enhanced) " is in the final battle if you never cleared the poison swamp sidequest in the first zone. You might have to not clear the succubus experimenting on the swamp in the last zone too.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

[230106][下り坂ガードレール] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ エメロード EG (Ver1.08) [RJ435322]

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018

The Quarta Killer Virus also increases the pleasure gauge regularly (once a turn? May be dependent on other things), and gets worse over time. I don't remember the variable at the moment, but I was wondering why Emerald was instantly orgasming every time it triggered and it turns out I'd left it around too long without curing it; looking around I noticed there's a variable that increases every time it triggers, reducing this variable reduced the impact of the virus.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think the " Aphrodisiac Fog(Enhanced) " is in the final battle if you never cleared the poison swamp sidequest in the first zone. You might have to not clear the succubus experimenting on the swamp in the last zone too.
Ah, interesting. Cool that Shiraso has put in a few multi-stage impacts. I couldn't get it to trigger from the Reminiscence Room so I wasn't sure if it was actually implemented. If you don't clear the Succubus experimenting in the Misty's Castle swamp you just get the Succubus Fog.

The Quarta Killer Virus also increases the pleasure gauge regularly (once a turn? May be dependent on other things), and gets worse over time. I don't remember the variable at the moment, but I was wondering why Emerald was instantly orgasming every time it triggered and it turns out I'd left it around too long without curing it; looking around I noticed there's a variable that increases every time it triggers, reducing this variable reduced the impact of the virus.
Quartakilla Virus seems like one of the more punishing bastes. I'll add that as a note in addition to its stat debuffs.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Ah, interesting. Cool that Shiraso has put in a few multi-stage impacts. I couldn't get it to trigger from the Reminiscence Room so I wasn't sure if it was actually implemented. If you don't clear the Succubus experimenting in the Misty's Castle swamp you just get the Succubus Fog.

Quartakilla Virus seems like one of the more punishing bastes. I'll add that as a note in addition to its stat debuffs.
It isn't included on the copy in this site, but the dlsite version included a ○ネタバレ注意 各ステージの罠解除やることリスト.txt file ( Spoiler alert List of things to do to remove traps in each stage ) , and under the stage 5 section has
"
◆媚薬ガス
闘技場に地下にある媚薬生成部屋の生贄を助ける。
助けていない状態でステージ1のマタンゴを倒していないと、淫霧に強化される。
○ネタバレ注意 各ステージの罠解除やることリスト"
Aphrodisiac gas Help the sacrifice of the aphrodisiac generation room in the basement of the arena. If you haven't beaten Matango in Stage 1 without helping him, he'll be strengthened by a dirty mist.

Reactions: MuninKai
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes