RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks rageso and theliamaguy, sound like you just solved one of the biggest bugs in the game. Looking forward to Muninkai translation, whenever it is completed.

Sometimes it's just better to wait.)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I will try making a MTL translation with the latest version (1.03 actually).
And if there isn't any available when I finish it I will share it.
I've got an MTL coming tonight that will also have partial English translation.

Thanks for the headsup that it was updated to 1.03 though, I was watching Ci-En for updates but I guess Shiraso isn't posting them there.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I've got an MTL coming tonight that will also have partial English translation.

Thanks for the headsup that it was updated to 1.03 though, I was watching Ci-En for updates but I guess Shiraso isn't posting them there.
Will that include the lag fix from the previous page? If so then I'll just wait for it instead of doing the changes myself.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai
1) He publishes changes with patches in this article.

And soon version 1.04 will be released.
But judging by the number of bugs described in the comments, this will not be the latest version.
Get ready for stamping

2) BDSM tag please.

3) It's not a bug, but it's scheduled to change
・Added Very Hard, which was returned to the specifications of the previous work because there was a request that Quarta Invention and Quarta Symphonia were too strong.

You were planning on doing a very hard mode, so you can take some time off. It will be added as well.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone else had some issues with the Exhibitionism bad state (from the twins at the end of the molester train) not sticking around?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can be dowload from FANZA
currently known bugs
Current version is (v1.04)
The problem that occurred in 1.02, where the incomplete transformation would appear when entering a stage after canceling the bust state, has been resolved in 1.03. However, if you are currently experiencing this issue, please defeat the Molester Spiritual Body again and receive the Incomplete Transformation Baste to unlock it again. The cancellation method can be simple (if this problem occurs, it is thought that the incomplete transformation has been canceled once).

- Made it possible to sell silver magic balls.
-Fixed the tentacle ring not being obtained when removing the ring with magic oil.
-The key to the Magic Mirror Room is now discarded when the second lap begins.
・Changed so that you can't transform again until 3 turns after canceling the transformation.
(Since the degree of difficulty has increased for this, I will return it if it is unpopular.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version 1.04

Future new versions are also likely to be available at this link.

Dyulam
Can you upload 1.04 Japan version there?

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
I've finally finished my translation,

But first don't forget to support the dev if you like his work :
=>

I tried to translate as much as I could,
but still didn't test much if the game is working well, at least the battle system seems fine.

I used Google and Sugoi Translate (A deepl learning translator) with Translator++,
and looked through each file if it was "readable" and not bugged (got the whole game spoiled T.T).

I've also adapted the typo to be able to avoid the "out of the box effect", but if you dislike it, the original typo is still in the fonts folder.

I have also added the optimization for MPP_SmoothBattleLog and place a copy of the original.

Finally, there is the translate.trans file if you want to improve the translation.

So here it is :
=> .
=> .
You can choose the name for the heroine: the translated or the transcription.
Emeraude is just the transcription of her name as "エメロード" can be read : E me roo do

If you see anything broken, tell me, I will check.
But I am sure MuninKai will have a better translation than my MTL when his version will be done ;)

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Emeraude

Japane voice Emeraude 2

So Dyulam if she is Emeraude so why the of archive?

QuartaEmeraldTranslated_1.03.rar EMERALD

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
As a fundamentalist, I'm used to the fact that the character's name should correspond to the author's intention.
So Emeraude.

And since I'm a fundamentalist, then the version of the game should initially be taken from the original, and only then customized.
In short, give us translated 1.04.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
So @Dyulam if she is Emeraude so why the of archive?

QuartaEmeraldTranslated_1.03.rar EMERALD
because I revert her name back to Emerald.
So Emeraude.
I will just do both.
In short, give us translated 1.04.
1.04 don't seems to change much and I don't see it on DLSite, I will wait other updates until importing my translation.

EDIT: I've update my post here, So you can choose the name of the heroine

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes