Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
stupid question:
is there a way to play this game with the mouse buttons, or i'm forced the use the arrows the whole time?
thx
This uses the old RPGM from before the invention of the computer mouse. It's all keyboard. I guess the version is free; I can't think of another reason the dev would use such an antique.

• Sad
Reactions: laladon

Esedess

Feb 23, 2018
Hi great game so far and i have a suggestion or 2 for an event in the slums.
When she is scared of the rat have her trip and land on semen (you can use this part in several ways 1 time she land with her hand, 1 time with her ass).
When she is talking with someone there (can be a random event) she fail to notice someone jerking behind her back (this can be used again in several ways like if she notice this at the last moment or not or where the cum lands).
Hope to see you finish this game and good luck with it.

Reactions: alex andrews

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone have a save for the new update, my old one won't load and i just want to check out the new scene.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Found a bug, playing the repeatable bar card game seems to glitch the game. After its done, the player's character is invisible.

The game's dialogue said I could declare war on Verrtignis after I refused to let Mina fight in the arena, but that doesn't seem to be possible yet.

I enjoyed the recent updates, and also the changes to the economy. I still feel the income is impacted a little too much by the "prosperity" variable, in part due to how fast you can increase prosperity with the painter repeatable event, but I assume that's a placeholder thing that will change in the future when there are more ways to increase prosperity to balance the game out.

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
Would love a tutorial for this one, I am stuck doing the same things over and over.

Edit: great game by the way! Looking forward to the future

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Hi ! I don't have it when I dowload the last version. Where can I find it please ?
It's in the previous version where your old save file is...

yukinomi
Yea, noted I will issue a bug fix soon

Found a bug, playing the repeatable bar card game seems to glitch the game. After its done, the player's character is invisible.

The game's dialogue said I could declare war on Verrtignis after I refused to let Mina fight in the arena, but that doesn't seem to be possible yet.

I enjoyed the recent updates, and also the changes to the economy. I still feel the income is impacted a little too much by the "prosperity" variable, in part due to how fast you can increase prosperity with the painter repeatable event, but I assume that's a placeholder thing that will change in the future when there are more ways to increase prosperity to balance the game out.
Oops, yea will try to release a fix soon.
the declare war on Verrtignis thing is really just a place holder now. it's for the future "virgin play-though" I planned.
And yeah you got me, I completely forgot the effect of the painter.

LEET

May 29, 2017
1594263717063.png
Gotta change wok into work because a wok for a coffin is weird.
1594263768829.png
Change sighs to signs. Also, you can try write this as "You see, as a monarch one must keep up a certain image or else they might see weakness in one's rule."

For the coronation, the text is a bit small to see. I understand it's being used to show whispering, but it does seem a tad bit small for my liking.
1594264131214.png
If my grammar is correct. This should be feels, not feel. And I believe a better word would be the treasury.

There is also an issue with the line for declaring war. It trails off rather than starting a new line.

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
LEET
Thanks, will fix those spelling errors.
As to the whispering text, I don't know what I cant do about it that will still make it clear it's whispering.
You can maybe try press F5 to get a bigger screen, that should make things easier to read.

zxcvtr
Soon.
Well, jokes aside: hopefully around the 15th. Surely, before the end of next week.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes