BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
BrokenTorpedo havent deleted ur mega link but put some extra links is that fin
Sure that's totally fine. Sorry if I sound aggressive in the earlier message,
but the recent uploaders has been ignoring my request when I specifically ask them not to.
And had they denied my request it'd be alright. But no, they ignored it.

And the reason I don't want my MEGA link to be replaced should be obvious, I use the link to the folder
that way I have no need to change it whenever I release an update.
And the first few times the uploaders left my MEGA link alone, so latter when I updated the game I didn't bother chick the MEGA link, only then realized much much latter that the link had already been replaced in the previous release, that's when I started to put message in the report and kept getting ignored.

Reactions: anime66

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
BrokenTorpedo
Just a very small thing, you seem to write later as latter, i played the intro and you also did it there. Same as on your post above mine.

Count this as a typo report ^^

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
stone147
Crab, you got me, I always misremembered both of them as the same word...

chrisdraconis
Sorry, didn't make it clear in the release note:
The new Verrtignis contents this time only become accessible after you reach the maximum loan you could take from the trade league and ask them to extend the limit.

• Haha
Reactions: Baemz

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So what are "Older versions".. are they outdated versions of the game that has since been upgraded in someway or what?
Or are they more "previous versions" of the game rather than "older"

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
BrokenTorpedo
Im not sure if you are interested in more reports of stuff. But 3 small things are bothering me since i entered the freeroam and Visited the city.

You can walk on the green wall if you move there from marketside(see Screenshot1)

There are 2 Npc's that dont react if you talk to them. You probably have planned something for em later, but just in case you did forget to give em dialogue, see Screenshot 2 and 3.(maybe you got content planned for them, just a reminder in case you haven't)

The last thing is, there is some text out of the box during the dialogue with the loan guy/league/guild. also numerous small spelling issues. The latter issue is also there during the choice of taking the first loan :p

Just take a quick look, its nothing serious at all, im sure you will get a proofreader at some point too.
Just in case you use onlinetranslators for dialouge or spellchecking, i want to recommend

Btw i really like that you can talk to objects in your room and get a little dialogue from the tea and so on.
I would say, looks pretty promising, even if i haven't seen a scene yet.

EDIT: when you visited the lord of Floranerica and decide to answer to his request later, visit him afterwards and say NO during the choice, you stay STUCK on a black screen, this is a serious bug that should be fixed soon. For more informationen see Save3

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
stone147
Humm, strange, I loaded your save but it works just fine somehow,
And this doesn't seem to be a very common route, I think I won't issue a bug fix just for it.
As to the two guys, one of them is a bug, and the other I forgot about.

Jancvk
Sorry, but I really rather leave my game file encrypted.

asgardtipar2
What's the difference?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Always good to see this game updated but I will never not hate that card game with the fury of a thousand exploding suns, I hate it as much as that computer in "I Have No Mouth And Must Scream" hates humanity.

I also have a minor sadness I can't kill the Duke if I declare war on him.

That said, I do love this game and love playing every version.

Edit Like 60 seconds later:

..........of course this time I easily win the card game with no effort after whining about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirLoser

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
nodice20
Kida sad to see those things annoy you so much.
And just to be sure: you know you can carry save file from the previous version and don't really have to replay the card game right?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
nodice20
Kida sad to see those things annoy you so much.
And just to be sure: you know you can carry save file from the previous version and don't really have to replay the card game right?
I know that now! Never claimed to be very bright.

But don't worry, my grips aside I LOVE the concept of this game and check it out every update since I found it.

The wanting to kill the duke is just my inner crusader kings player talking and well the card game is...the card game.

You are doing great work though!

hammerhead

Apr 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me what can I do at Verrtignis after visiting it for the first time? Guards won't let me enter the palace and neither can I enter the arena.

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Can't access to new scenes, even after taking max loans, the guards tells me i can't talk to the guy and the game says: You reached the lastest path of this line

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Adrasoth
You need to visit the league first?
Also, if the guard is telling you: "You have reached the latest part of this line" before you ever get into the palace before,
then you are not running the latest version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes