asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So.. I read the rules on how to play the card game in slums, but it does not work.. How is that game actually played..

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So.. I read the rules on how to play the card game in slums, but it does not work.. How is that game actually played..
I made this post a while back, should be enough to at least get you to play a few hands and get the hang of it.

Just to be clear, 3's are the lowest card, 2's are the highest, you need to beat the card currently on the table. If someone plays a 7, you need to select a card that is an 8 or higher to be able to play it, if you don't have such a card, you must pass your turn.

If what's on the table is a set of the cards, say a pair of 7s for instance, then you need to play a pair of 8s or a higher pair of cards, if you can't then you must pass your turn.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I made this post a while back, should be enough to at least get you to play a few hands and get the hang of it.

Just to be clear, 3's are the lowest card, 2's are the highest, you need to beat the card currently on the table. If someone plays a 7, you need to select a card that is an 8 or higher to be able to play it, if you don't have such a card, you must pass your turn.

If what's on the table is a set of the cards, say a pair of 7s for instance, then you need to play a pair of 8s or a higher pair of cards, if you can't then you must pass your turn.
as per usual i got the hang of things just as I posted this question, a lot thanks to your post.
While u here.. Is it not possible to avoid submitting to the guy who wants to have sex with you.
You can have infinite victory points over the barbarians you will never actually win, cause there is no more content for now, despite the guy in the palace pointing me to them, no?
So.. What now, surely there must be more stuff to do other than have sex with that vassal, the painter, clearing the bandits.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
as per usual i got the hang of things just as I posted this question, a lot thanks to your post.
While u here.. Is it not possible to avoid submitting to the guy who wants to have sex with you.
You can have infinite victory points over the barbarians you will never actually win, cause there is no more content for now, despite the guy in the palace pointing me to them, no?
So.. What now, surely there must be more stuff to do other than have sex with that vassal, the painter, clearing the bandits.
Right now you can't finish the Carmelli restoration (gets stuck at 80%).
You can start the conquest of the barbarian lands and eventually get an alliance with one of the tribes but that's where the content stops.
You can develop a relationship with the duke if you submit to him and if you don't submit to him you can declare war on him to get him to fall in line (although only temporarly).
You can wipe out the bandits and decide what to do with their hideout.
I haven't played it yet, but if you are in debt with the trade league apparently you can work your debt by having your bodyguard fight in the arena?

That's as far as the main questlines go at the moment, a lot of this game's sexual content is hidden behind what happens when things get out of control. There's a scene if your army has low morale (<30) and you try to enter the barracks dressed as a civilian, for instance.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Without intention to offend annyone I ask: This is another slut/rape simulator or I can chose to no fuck anyone?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Without intention to offend annyone I ask: This is another slut/rape simulator or I can chose to no fuck anyone?
You can choose to not fuck anyone, but the game is easier when you are willing to do so. If you don't want anything depraved to happen to the queen then failure in battle is less of an option, and you need to learn how to pass the game's challenges without anyone making things easier for her.

Reactions: Noneless

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Are there any permanently missable scenes?
As far as I can remember, just a few "loss" scenes due to natural progression (can't whore yourself to the guys at the bar to get the information if you already got the information by just winning the card game and then paying for it, can't get some of the captured by the enemy scenes if you already defeated said enemy).

Everything else should be doable anytime as long as you "fix" the variables to let them happen.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
This game is insanely good, the face expressions are top notch and the humiliation scenes with the tribemen and the arena one are incredible. Hope it gets the support it deserves :D

Williamina is lovely and I hope she gets more scenes.

Any news on when the next update is happening?

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
zxcvtr
Thanks, glad you like it.
And if you want to help but can't afford to support my work for one reason or another,
maybe you could consider helping the game getting some more exposure.

And lastly, I plan for the next update to be on the end of May.

wew_weew

May 19, 2020
What can be done in the slum? Is there any way to prostitute the queen in the slum in the current version of the game?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello, guys, sorry for the long wait, but here's the latest update, thank you all for your patience.

-New H-event in the barrack.
-Next stage of the non-H Carmelli reconstruction event.
-Repeatable version of the poker game and the first bar scene with it.
-Fixed the bug where troops number won't go down in war at all.
-Readjusted the calculation of tax and expense.
-One minor dialog update outside the bar.

As usual Please report any bug you encountered.
Any feedback would also be appreciated. Thanks, and have fun.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Any chance of a Mac version? The Windows download is just an executable, so can't even be hacked into an RPGM shell. Do you have a version which contains a visible www folder?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
stupid question:
is there a way to play this game with the mouse buttons, or i'm forced the use the arrows the whole time?
thx

Last edited:

yukinomi

Apr 6, 2019
When you rewatch the horseback scene through the recollection room the queen will keep moving to the right even after the scene is finished, there is no way to move in any way as far as I'm aware

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes