Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
does anyone have an issue with this where the GUI doesn't fit properly on the screen ,the wording is cut off and the side image on the right doesn't show .......IS THERE A WAY TO FIX THIS !!!!!

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I've done that. I even have the rebuild contribution at the maximum allowed amount. Is there something I'm missing?
If you already done those, you should have triggered a scene that opens up Balaikal when you end a week.
Did you get all those by normal means or did you do it by save editing?

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
If you already done those, you should have triggered a scene that opens up Balaikal when you end a week.
Did you get all those by normal means or did you do it by save editing?
Normal means. I don't know how to save edit. Here's the save file in question.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
ReceptorSecreto
I don't know how this occurred,but the switch that tells the game that you already saw the event is on for some reason.
Which version did you start the game from?
Anyway here's a quick fix, go end the week and the right event should happen.
and I will put a bugfix for this situation in the next release.

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
ReceptorSecreto
I don't know how this occurred,but the switch that tells the game that you already saw the event is on for some reason.
Which version did you start the game from?
Anyway here's a quick fix, go end the week and the right event should happen.
and I will put a bugfix for this situation in the next release.
Thank you for the help. :)
I started the game in version 0.9c I believe.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay I have to wonder if there is going to be Orcs,Goblins,werewolf and other mystical creaters. Since this game looks like it looks like there will be some but I have high hopes for this game.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
zerojack123
Sorry but no, there won't be any humanoid mystical creature, that including all the ones you mentioned. And even the non-humanoid ones the chances are still slim.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes