deem

Aug 10, 2016
I am looking forward to how this game turns up at the end keep up. and more stuff between the queen and her bodyguard

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
Couple of questions:
1) How do I trigger the last couple of Duke scenes? I have 1 of the 2 hunting ones, and all but 1 of the regular ones, but can't get them to trigger. What variables do I need to hit to get them?
2) How do I win at Bailabaikal? I beat them at Carmeli and I beat the Bandits, but I keep losing at Bailabaikal. Do I need more troops? I have over 2000 with 100 morale. It says their power is over 4000. Do I need to match/surpass that number in troops?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
fixed the bug Adrasoth mentioned
it has something to do with the player character's sponding point on that area.
I played the game for the first time yesterday and got stuck in the place mentioned by Adrasoth.
After your mile to fix, I reloaded the game and started with the old game. The game got stuck in the tent again.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Mercedes
Hum strange, please double check and make sure you downloaded the 0.10b version.

Adrasoth
You mean you only get the hunting event repeatedly, not even saw the new one after the hunting event? Weird.
Though not getting the boobjob event should just be a chance thing, I will change how that works at some point,
I can see how base it on chance could be annoying.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to get the barracks scene? it wont trigger no matter how many times i try to enter the barracks area in commoner clothes. also somehow i cant enter the barracks even when dress as a queen.

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Mercedes
Hum strange, please double check and make sure you downloaded the 0.10b version.

Adrasoth
You mean you only get the hunting event repeatedly, not even saw the new one after the hunting event? Weird.
Though not getting the boobjob event should just be a chance thing, I will change how that works at some point,
I can see how base it on chance could be annoying.
Yes, i mean that. The first (abridged) deer hunt event is repeating itself everyday, even after the new event with the barbarians sooo... meh i'm a bit sad that i can't see the new event with the Duke.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Adrasoth
Well that one has nothing to do with the barbarians one though.
But still, this is kinda weird, care to upload your save file for me? I will check it latter when I have the time.

yandrei
A low morale is required for the event to happen, and no you cant enter the barrack building.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
saw the "base it on chance " thing of duke new scene , save scum and load the **** out of it
still got nothing new :'v
thinking that maybe it doesn't work that way , try to do it normal way
same result :'v

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Mercedes
Yes, it was still version 10a.
I loaded the 10b but didn't immediately discover it because you changed the name of the file and I opened the file with the full game name.
QD_010b_20200125Full_Game
Queen_In_Dificit_10a

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
how to get the barracks scene? it wont trigger no matter how many times i try to enter the barracks area in commoner clothes. also somehow i cant enter the barracks even when dress as a queen.
you need to walk past the guard at the wall next to the barracks with morale low

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
if you download the update and update the game from 0.10B then instead of endless loop of 1st hunt scene , you now have the endless loop of paizuri scene :v
the full 0.10C is normal tho, thank to that :'v

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
last time i played was 0.7 but game crashes now when loading a save, need to play again from start ?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes