zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
One more bug for the pile.

After I complete the tour, I get stuck at the donate or nevermind option, if I donate he thanks me and then the scene repeats, if I say nevermind the same thing happens, basically softlocked.

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Raindrops
Fixed the bugs you mentioned in the 0.09c.
The funds expenditure get heavier is intentional, it has little to do with the officials,
The purpose is to give the player more of an urgency on the financial part of things, and push protagonist out of her way to get or save money.
The duke scenes is really just a chance thing. Well, seeing how luck doesn't favor a lot of people, I might change how it works in the future.
I see. It makes sense because she just inherited a kingdom in a not so good economically and doesn't have much political power. But I hope there is a way to reverse the situation in the future like getting more provinces and develop said provinces (like Carmelli) could increase income because if things remain as it is, we will never be free from at least -1000 income even if we disband all troops. Not even 110% tax could help. At least, that's how it is on my end.

By the way, I'm sorta interested in seeing the Duke buying the queen's nude painting (if it gets published) and hang it on his room and mentioning it to tease her.

Edit: Is the bug with the tax event at the beginning of month playing again when you spoke to the steward fixed yet? I forgot to report that one.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
dose anyone know of any games similar to this game?
I don't know what you mean by similar, but if it's royalty you want, there's a Princess Go Round or something on those lines. Though, as a fair warning, she's never gone out in public without her face uncovered, so when the hentai starts to happen, the men don't recognize her as their princess. That takes the fun out of it somewhat. Still, it's a good game, and it's completed, too. Has a lot of corruption, even prostitution.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Darkjudge
It should be fixed already, if not you should try reloading a save before the bug appeared.
zxcvtr
It should be fixed since 0.09d
skeropo
Sorry for the mess, but I believe things are fixed right now.
And if you want you could try the 0.08 verb in the MEGA folder.

Also, just updated the MEGA link again, there was something I missed, hopefully you didn't notice.

And after realized about half of the game's size comes from the audio file, and some complaint about keep download the full game for bug fixes, I mad some adjustment to the update formula,

In the link you should see two files, one is a full game download for new player of this version.The other is a RAR for bug fix patch.

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
The mega link is still labled QD_009c_20191110, unless you've been forgetting to update the file name?
Oh I see, Thanks for point that out!
Some uploader fucked with my MEGA link, I used to use a link to my MEGA folder for the game so I don't need to generate a new link every time.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I Like this game , i think in the future i can donate some money :) (if i find a work)

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I think I just triggered some event with the troops (New faces of recruitment or something like that) and I accident push a button that skips all the message. Now I cannot find a way to trigger it again can anyone help me?

And anyone knows how to trigger these events as attached photo 1574354306888.png

Darkjudge

Aug 28, 2016
Darkjudge
It should be fixed already, if not you should try reloading a save before the bug appeared.
zxcvtr
It should be fixed since 0.09d
skeropo
Sorry for the mess, but I believe things are fixed right now.
And if you want you could try the 0.08 verb in the MEGA folder.

Also, just updated the MEGA link again, there was something I missed, hopefully you didn't notice.

And after realized about half of the game's size comes from the audio file, and some complaint about keep download the full game for bug fixes, I mad some adjustment to the update formula,

In the link you should see two files, one is a full game download for new player of this version.The other is a RAR for bug fix patch.
I see what the problem was, no worries. BTW great game, first time playing it, and I'm loving it so far.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Reporting a couple more bugs:

Got a crash that happens with the text box when the duke starts being unruly again, weeks after he was subjugated through war, got the following error log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When gambling against Bald Diesel for the first time, if the queen wins the first match and has enough impurity, she can try to increase the stakes, the dialogue says that if the queen wins she will get the information without having to pay 500 ducats, but if she loses she will have to pleasure them with her hands and breasts. However, if the queen loses this second match, she only gets groped instead of getting the full scene with the handjobs, as if it was the original stakes.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes