BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Yea the SP thing is a bug.

just come back from the game , somethings funny happen when i visit the shota chieftain , it teleport me to the town hall of carmeli when i got out, and i can walk freely in a cut scene at carmeli town hall too...
Wait, could you be more specific as to how these two happened?
You should be only able to go to the town hall from there only during locust plague, and the game should tell you that's an option when you leave.
As to the walking freely part, I have no clue.

Lycan73
Note that the new Barracks scene is also a low morale scene. So you should get your Morale<50 before that.

Also the variations on the Barbarian one is determined by if you did the first one, if you don't you get an equivalent one, then a shorted one after that.
And if you do,you go straight to the shorted one.

Warlan
the hunt scene is part of the out-door activity line, which is triggered by chance after you get the vaginal sex scene.
which if it's proved to be a hassle, I might change latter.

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I'm not getting any income from taxes from the noblemans lands or Carmeli, income has stayed at -700ducats or so or more as i raise troops.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Decent update and game is growing nicely. At this point tho I would took care of basics as they seem to be clunky:
- banters of various npcs
- improve engine (scripts?) as game is kinda laggy in a main city
- improve city as it is - locked door banters, places where you can walk through the walls etc.
- improve how main, castle location works as it's a bit non-intuitive
Other than that pretty amazing potential here, with great art and general idea. Keep it up

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Yea the SP thing is a bug.

Wait, could you be more specific as to how these two happened?
You should be only able to go to the town hall from there only during locust plague, and the game should tell you that's an option when you leave.
As to the walking freely part, I have no clue.

Lycan73
Note that the new Barracks scene is also a low morale scene. So you should get your Morale<50 before that.

Also the variations on the Barbarian one is determined by if you did the first one, if you don't you get an equivalent one, then a shorted one after that.
And if you do,you go straight to the shorted one.

Warlan
the hunt scene is part of the out-door activity line, which is triggered by chance after you get the vaginal sex scene.
which if it's proved to be a hassle, I might change latter.
maybe some glitch cuz i used the old save , but after i done talking with the shota,walk to the door, get out, and it teleport me to the front of the town hall (well, the only building other than the shota's house that can be entered :'v ) like i was in there , not the shota's house, then i entered the town hall , a cut scene showing up , and i can still move freely while the NPC dialog still going

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Sometimes when I enter Carmelli town hall, the dialog after you return from the tour (where you can donate funds to the village) occurs automatically even though I just entered the room and certainly haven't gone for the tour. I can still go for the tour after that though, donating twice.

Also, the part where you teleport to the front of the town hall after exiting from the Chieftain Boy's house happens to me too.

I couldn't figure out how to get the new Duke scene. Every time I visit him, I'm guaranteed to get the hunt scene instead. Is there a requirements for this?

Also, is it just me or did the funds expenditure get heavier with the new update? Even after I dismiss all of my troops I still get -1000 tax income. Edit: I did hire 3 officials though. Is it because of them? Is there a way to fire them?

For the 4th painter scene, you forgot to set the player sprite to transparent and thus this happens: bandicam 2019-11-20 10-03-00-142.jpg

Also, in that same scene, if you proceed with the dialogue too fast, the painter will stop walking before he reached the seat.

Edit: Also, I did the scene where you accept the Chieftain's offer to negotiate with the barbarian tribes while naked but I didn't unlock that scene on the Recollection Room (Did it through Carmelli, not through refusing the initial offer of alliance and lost).

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Decent update and game is growing nicely. At this point tho I would took care of basics as they seem to be clunky:

- banters of various npcs

- improve engine (scripts?) as game is kinda laggy in a main city

- improve city as it is - locked door banters, places where you can walk through the walls etc.

- improve how main, castle location works as it's a bit non-intuitive

Other than that pretty amazing potential here, with great art and general idea. Keep it up
Thanks for the feed back.
Though rhere're a few points I don't get:
What do you mean by locked door banters?
And what do you mean by non-intuitive?

As to the laggy in a main city thing, it's not noticable on my end thogugh,
and I don't know how to improve that, it's a bit too fundamental on the engine side.

Raindrops
Fixed the bugs you mentioned in the 0.09c.
The funds expenditure get heavier is intentional, it has little to do with the officials,
The purpose is to give the player more of an urgency on the financial part of things, and push protagonist out of her way to get or save money.
The duke scenes is really just a chance thing. Well, seeing how luck doesn't favor a lot of people, I might change how it works in the future.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Played through the game, when I first play these types of games I try to figure out what's the best way of going about with a "pure" route so I can only comment mostly in that context for now.

I really liked the game, while it is still early I think the systems that are in place will develop nicely, some bugs and balance issues but those can get fixed over time. I wanna bring up 2 issues though.

First, for the Duke's quest, declaring war against him and defeating him doesn't seem to be working properly, you get the cutscene where he makes his oath and pays reparations, but the war isn't ended and so you can keep attacking him again and keep repeating that cutscene week after week.

Also I'd like if there could be a third way of solving his quest, right now the only choices are either becoming his mistress or declaring war, which nets you infamy, maybe there could be an option that lets you intimidate him into making his oath with high enough prestige and a large enough army, or past a certain ammount of time declaring war on him doesn't give you infamy because he has neglected his duties for far too long, or something involving spies to blackmail him, I don't know. Also I'm perfectly okay with him giving less troops and taxes for the solutions that don't involve becoming his mistress, but he should still be paying something rather than nothing, which seems to be the case for now.

Second, is the game going to have any sexual content that doesn't net nor require impurity? I get that corruption is one of the main features but I don't really like when it is a requirement to get any sexual content whatsoever. I've seen some different ways some games tackle this, some do romance routes that can only happen at low corruption, while others break "corruption" into multiple stats, i.e make a stat for morality so your character is okay or not with evil actions, make another for kinkyness so your character likes or dislikes lewd stuff, and maybe even a third one for shame so your character can be okay or not with nudity and skimpy outfits.

Ranted a bit, but I really enjoyed the game and it seems like it could be an ambitious project and I will be keeping an eye on it.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
manscout
Thanks for the feed back, glad you enjoy the game so far, as for your points.

About the Duke: Well, oops. He's supposed to submit after that cutscene, and the war not ended is just a bug.
forcing him to submit this way is supposed to give it a much longer CD time before he becomes uncooperative again.

About the "pure" route, I do plan for it to be possible to complete the game without losing the protagonist's virginity.

About impurity, you misunderstood its meaning, it has nothing to do with evil actions, but purely about sexual activity, so I don't see the need to add things like "shame". I did plan a romance routes that has nothing to do with corruption, but no sexual content will require low corruption.

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, i just tried the game and it seems there is a bug when you do the quest to oversee the reconstruction progress of carmeli ,when you finish the visit with gerard you comeback to his office and when he tell you 'anything else' whatever you choose the dialogue repeat itself and you can't do anything.
Hope my english not too trash :p

Zxuu

May 17, 2017
I get a tax collecting loop with a negative balance on a new game as soon as it rolls over to the first week of June. Triple collects before I can even move, randomly collect as I move around. Kinda makes it unplayable.

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Zxuu
Yea, just found out that bug, I seem to created while fixing other ones. I will upload the update latter today, it will be fixed with the one MrZang mentioned.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game is broken. At the beginning of the month, the message about collecting taxes flashes up with every activity and conversation. Next bug is in Carmelli. You can't get Gerard to shut up. You get stuck in an infinite loop. Please fix it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for the feed back.
Though rhere're a few points I don't get:
What do you mean by locked door banters?
And what do you mean by non-intuitive?

As to the laggy in a main city thing, it's not noticable on my end thogugh,
and I don't know how to improve that, it's a bit too fundamental on the engine side.
Locked door banters - it's the same thing as with some NPCs - you aproach them and there is nothing. "It's locked", "I can't go there" etc. It's a small thing but due to that (and NPCs) city feels unfinished.
When it comes to non-intuitive castle area it's much more difficult. It's just that there are many options you have but you have to look for them and check them yourself. After intro we're just sitting on a throne without any information what to do. I see no obvious solution but maybe something simple like some small talk by our MC that she has to talk with Williamina and Williamina can guide us through basics (introduce us to Steward and some options). Just an idea but I think it could add a lot.
Another small thing (for me quite important) I've noticed is that virginity not always affects how MC talks during sex scene (like in barracks). These are all small things I find quite important for this kind of game.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes