Silvertongued

Jul 7, 2019
Um. Every time I try to run this game I get an "Invalid Access to memory location" error.
I've got the RTP installed and everything - any idea what might cause that sort of problem?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How much freedom is there/will there be with sex? Personally in a game like this I don't like the main character to be forced to have sex right away, much more fun to me to see them gradually get corrupted in to it. Any game that starts with immediate sex is a huge downer for me.

Even just for the cute character I have this watched anyway hope it turns out well.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019

Silvertongued

Jul 7, 2019
Thank you for responding, at least. I appreciate it.

I'll see if I can figure it out on my own and hopefully I, too, can enjoy your game. It looks fun.

Jaxxon9696

Jul 13, 2017
When I ask my Steward "What am I working on again?" he says "Secure the Trade Route", but I can't seem to find anything I can do i n order to do it. I have already cleaned up the Bandits in Verrtginis and seized control of their hideout, so I can't seem to figure what's the next step, and nothing from what I've interacted so far seemed t show any hint regarding it. Am I missing something?
same here i keep stuck at that mission

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
When I ask my Steward "What am I working on again?" he says "Secure the Trade Route", but I can't seem to find anything I can do i n order to do it. I have already cleaned up the Bandits in Verrtginis and seized control of their hideout, so I can't seem to figure what's the next step, and nothing from what I've interacted so far seemed t show any hint regarding it. Am I missing something?
i think that's mean : wait for the next update :'v , when the neighbor country has something to interact

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Um. Every time I try to run this game I get an "Invalid Access to memory location" error.
I've got the RTP installed and everything - any idea what might cause that sort of problem?
Does the error message mention a DLL or any particular file?

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Loving this game. Especially love the Exhibitionism content. My favorite kind of content. Can't wait for more.

Will there be slave trade stuff in her kingdom with some corrupt nobles where she can choose to stop it or help it for money?

Reactions: Banshee96

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Loving this game. Especially love the Exhibitionism content. My favorite kind of content. Can't wait for more.

Will there be slave trade stuff in her kingdom with some corrupt nobles where she can choose to stop it or help it for money?
Thanks, glad you like it.
Well, slave trade will be more of a trading league's business, though I haven't work out the detail of their route.

Reactions: Dr_DreamSpace

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Well how about if the queen choose not to pay debts, the league will propose that she becomes a sex slave and be ravaged by horny nobles and rich merchants even from other countries for few weeks before being released and cleared of debt? Maybe even get an option for her bodyguard take her place too. Accepting will lower prestige.

Btw, can I ask you where you get the tileset for the throne chair? I've been searching the source for some time in hopes of finding the full collection by the same artist.

Magical Mari

Apr 11, 2018
Well how about if the queen choose not to pay debts, the league will propose that she becomes a sex slave and be ravaged by horny nobles and rich merchants even from other countries for few weeks before being released and cleared of debt? Maybe even get an option for her bodyguard take her place too. Accepting will lower prestige.

Btw, can I ask you where you get the tileset for the throne chair? I've been searching the source for some time in hopes of finding the full collection by the same artist.
I feel that something like that would have to happen after multiple failed payments. Should probably progress to something like anonymous glory holes, to stage dances, etc

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Basically what Magical Mari said, though my plan for the route is still vague.

It's official DLC.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes