BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
_NQNativeStand_Normal_1.png

So, here are some designs I came up for the female barbarian warrior. A potential ally and also enemy to the PC. Name not yet decided.

I decided to let my patrons vote for the final design. So if you want to participate in making this decision, maybe consider jump on board for this one. (the poll will end on Aug. 26th BTW.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
bodypaint A with Armor C but with the shoulder guard from B and leg armor from A and C :sneaky:

designs look pretty cool~

StrikeRyuzaki

Jan 28, 2018
Hey man, i want to report a (possible) bug after i refused the tribe offer event and talked to nighveil and paid the man, the next day i tried talking to him again he his option is still the same like before i talked and paid him and it won't let me proceed to the next event

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
about the new H-event if you refuse the first offer , the first offer is the duke offer at the start right???

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
about the new H-event if you refuse the first offer , the first offer is the duke offer at the start right???
Nope, not at all. It has nothing to do with him, but with the Barbarians. The duke's line isn't update this time

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Nope, not at all. It has nothing to do with him, but with the Barbarians. The duke's line isn't update this time
just figure it out, thank you, but the plague still feel kinda buggy for me by exists for 3 months instead of 1 as you said some times ago , and the artist is just went into the void and not show up at all (i started a new game , not using the old save)

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Hi fellow,
How to play game in full screen and
Anyone has any walkthrough ?? Please help
to play in full screen , open the game , F1, select the full screen option , quit the game , open it again
i think the game is just straight forward enough like do you want to see those sexy scene or not(duke offer, lose the battle....) it's still 0.0x version after all :'v , maybe when the game makes it to 1.0 and have more content, then you don't even need to ask for a walkthrough , someone will do it and post it :'v

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Great idea, and good design. I wouldn't mind play it even without art. Maybe concentrate on gameplay and add art later? ;)
I do not know if you are aware of this but some values can go negative, like infamy, assistants count if you try to add more than you have and then recall them.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes