Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Oh ok then. Cos it said nothing was up there ingame.
Also a slight idea for the locusts. Maybe like have a way to get rid of them by spending money?

Jun 13, 2018
BrokenTorpedo Just a teensy but addition to the settings, other than volume - can you please add the "Always Dash" and "Remember Commands" Option? I usually prefer to make my character run more often than making him/her walk. Just as I know some of us here also playing this wants also, please and thanks! :D

Reactions: Rincevent

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Hey so far awesome game with good artwork, and it had a lot more content then I was expecting considering the size of the file. Good job, and I look forward to more updates!

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
I really like the game! Unfortunately, I am on a mac so I'm playing through wine and every once in awhile wine has issues with some RPG games such as Warlock & Boobs for example. It appears that it is having a similar issue with your game so I'm unable to progress very far, but I'm loving what I have seen so far. Hoping for a mac version soon so I can play, but really I like the freedom.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
JustForTheGame
Humm, I will keep those in mind, though that won't be high on my priority.

jgjgjgjg
That is truly unfortunate. Still, glad you like what I am doing.
Though I don't know if there's a way to port RM Ace game to Mac.
Maybe after the game is finished I could look more into it. But I can't promise anything.

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
Hey man, this is a great game so far! I know that it's still in its early stages, but I'm excited to see where it goes. Good luck with this game!

Reactions: Kalrotix

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
weeeeee, just came back from 2 ingame month , the lotus plague which is always reappear at the end of the month and decrease like 27 people satisfaction (the line appear like 3 times in a row ) is just a way to make players wait for 0.08 or it just bug ???

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
potatopower
there are 4 of them, buy the dethrone bottom from the debug store.

Shigurekt
It needs some re-balancing. Also when you said "3 times in a row" do you mean the people satisfaction decreasing?or the the lotus plague itself?

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
potatopower
there are 4 of them, buy the dethrone bottom from the debug store.

Shigurekt
It needs some re-balancing. Also when you said "3 times in a row" do you mean the people satisfaction decreasing?or the the lotus plague itself?
the line : "because of the lotus plague, people satisfaction is decreasing" appear 3 times in a row at the end of the month, every month, around 27 people satisfaction is lost every month and the plague just reappear over and over :'v

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
weeeeee, the buggy plague has stopped finally :'v (it took me 3 ingame months tho :'v ) and i have a question : has carmeli able to fully recover in 0.07 yet??? or that will be the content of 0.08???

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Shigurekt
Sorry for the late reply, I don't check this thread that often after the first week of every release.
For your question: nope, the fully recovery isn't possible yet.
I have event planned with the tourist guide, so I'd like to keep the player's motivated to visit him at least till the next release. And I will see if that's something that could be finished in the next release.

Reactions: Shigurekt

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Shigurekt
Sorry for the late reply, I don't check this thread that often after the first week of every release.
For your question: nope, the fully recovery isn't possible yet.
I have event planned with the tourist guide, so I'd like to keep the player's motivated to visit him at least till the next release. And I will see if that's something that could be finished in the next release.
thank for the reply, man , looking forward to next update :v

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Also how do you trigger the bath sceene.
Go to your room.
No seriously, go to your room and look for something shining.
I have tried. The only thing it did was make a day pass. So o guess it wasn't the good shinning thing but i tried all the object in the queen room. Any help someone ?

Edit : Nervermind, the scene has an impurity requirement.

Last edited:

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
I have tried. The only thing it did was make a day pass. So o guess it wasn't the good shinning thing but i tried all the object in the queen room. Any help someone ?

Edit : Nervermind, the scene has an impurity requirement.
Theres a Wine case in the room. She needs to get drunk

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes