Dec 9, 2018
So who do I talk to for the commoner's clothes? I talked to all on the market square but I don't see any available shop options
the tailor just says "well durable clothes" BTW its now may 23rd

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
BrokenTorpedo Ah sorry, sometimes, though seldom, I fail to recognise that it is indeed a VXAce game. I mistakenly thought it was a MV and that is the only reason I wrote about MV's linux/mac export options, it was not to tell you to use MV instead.

If you do decide to use MV one day... Well now you know ^^

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Just found the 'Comet' predicament. I thought I wouldn't encounter it beyond PI games and... I guess I was wrong. XD
Also, if it's not asking too much, I am stuck with the bandit camp and I don't know what 'diplomatic solution' I should try to achieve.
And yes, I did already beat the raiders attacking the desertic town.
Then you have finished the current content, the diplomatic solution for the Bailabaikal raiders is something I'll be working on next.
Oh and just so we are all on the same page: the one raiding the farming province are the barbaric raiders of Bailabaikal.
the one harassing the desertic border is the one I call bandits in game.
And yes, the Comet thing is a joking homage to paradox indeed.

TootsiePootsie
The border bandits event only happens after you free Carmeli, and pass May 7th in-game date. Before that you don't get any special dialogue from the clothing shop.

Also, use the latest bug fixed version.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
telc0ntar
Sorry but your way of organizing things makes it a bit hard to reply. I'll try my best to address everything, but don't be surprised if I missed anything:
First of all, the card game is supposed to make you feel clueless, that's the entire point.

Spelling mistakes, and cut off dialogue:
I know there are still quite a few of them in the game, but that's really something I can only fix it when ever I saw it. Unless people pinpoint them for me.

the part of How to Run a Kingdom on Infamy is indeed wrong, thanks for point that out.

assistants:
That's odd, while I intended that only one of them can work on recruitment. the ones working on tax should be stackable.
I cheated and gave myself 99,999, yet he still says I'll have 1890 or something at the end of the month
The number he tells you is the net income, not all the money you'd have at the end of the month.
As to the calculation of the net income, if people really prefer to see the process, maybe I can try, but it's really messy.

Event:
1. Yea, those are oversights.
2. That's something which has been on my mind for a while, I will see if I can make something like that in the next release.
3&4. You get extra strength in battle if you have the Duke on your side, and if you subjugate him by force, he will cooperate just like if you give him some "favor", but for a longer period (a month). You can try roll over him by force, the result is already coded, it's just not very easy, and really don't give you too much in return.
And no it's not enforced, but you'll get notice whenever a week of time has passed form your last meeting, and he stops cooperating again.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finally I see what your problem is, "border bandit" and "the raiders" are not the same thing,
Are those two too similar or something? Not once was "barbarians" or "Bailabaikal" even mentioned there.
Finally, I see what your problem is: you are not really reading my posts. When I talk about the "bandit raid on the caravan scene," I am referring to the bandit raid on the caravan scene. That's got nothing to do with "barbarians" or "Bailabaikal." The problem is that the scene that opens immediately after the bandit raid on the caravan scene is the announcement that the barbarians have attacked Carmelli, just as I said in my first post. I have no idea what is so hard to comprehend about this description.

Why do you suggest me using Ren'py, a even more text heavy format when you seem to hate reading in gameing?
Why do you insist that I "seem to hate reading in gameing[sic]" when I have said nothing of the sort?

You know what? I am outta here. I try to help with bug reports and engine suggestions and you respond with this bullshit that has nothing to do with anything I am actually posting. Screw that.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
So, I played the game today the first time and I'm really pleased with it. Wonderful graphic and Ideas. Quick Question, will there be a chance to get Pregnate in the future?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Really like the game so far.Wonder when will the next update gonna drop.I will just keep my save game I guess.:)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
man I love me some Royal MILF ass. Cant wait for this gem to get finished :)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nice game that's fun to play, but I have one major complaint. The pictures in most of the H scenes need to be resized. You can only see half of the entire picture. It's that way throughout the game.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
The card game at the Slums Inn is really annoying me, lol. I'm guessing there's no way to skip it?
The Card Game can be skipped. You just need to have high corruption (not Infamy) and the two possible options are:
1) Go to the meetings with the Duke and let things escalate;
2) Interact with the robed man sitting on the bench on the left between the castle and the market;
There should be then the option to skip the game and get a scene in exchange of the info regarding the raider of the border.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

Libelta

Sep 21, 2017
Can't play. There're error in SE file maybe file is missing.
I download 0.07d version
It's decision 3 and cursor 2 file

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
DrGrigor
It doesn't have any ending yet, only game overs. But it will have multiple endings.

Libelta
You need to install RTP before running the game.

Nice game that's fun to play, but I have one major complaint. The pictures in most of the H scenes need to be resized. You can only see half of the entire picture. It's that way throughout the game.
If your game window isn't this size, then reinstall it and don't crack it open. Actually, please don't crack it open no matter what :
1001.png

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes