BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Really looking forward to the artist story line update :'v
Sorry, I kinda consider it kinda concluded, so, no immediate follow up is planned.

Great idea, and good design. I wouldn't mind play it even without art. Maybe concentrate on gameplay and add art later? ;)
I do not know if you are aware of this but some values can go negative, like infamy, assistants count if you try to add more than you have and then recall them.
Humm, I don't think it would have nearly enough appeal without art. Also started out as an artist myself, it's also less appeal to myself if I don't get to draw.
As the the values, I am still working on the adjustment system. Now only way to fix it is ending the turn.
And the assistants one is a bug that happens because I didn't take the recruit one into consideration. I will fix it in the next version.

Reactions: anime66

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Sorry, I kinda consider it kinda concluded, so, no immediate follow up is planned.

Humm, I don't think it would have nearly enough appeal without art. Also started out as an artist myself, it's also less appeal to myself if I don't get to draw.
As the the values, I am still working on the adjustment system. Now only way to fix it is ending the turn.
And the assistants one is a bug that happens because I didn't take the recruit one into consideration. I will fix it in the next version.
With art i is even more awesome, i hope that you do not underestimate idea and game mechanic you implemented. I'm just worried that it wont get much tractions because of slow upadates, drawing good art takes time right?

Reactions: anime66

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018

i need moar sexy drawing pose with the queen and the only one that she allow to cum inside her (at least for now ) :'v

Jul 30, 2018
You making a SOLID game here i can say that much
keep up the good work !
and also if possible in next update pls some more sexy pose !
take your time it's looking good already ;)

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
prodigy
I have updated the game in the MEGA link, which should prevent the negative values.

beanieboi1234
Yeap, that's an oversight from me.
I have uploaded the patched version in the MEGA link.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Downloaded the game (current version/MEGA link)
"New Game" spawns me in the recollection room. I can not leave the room, all I can do is activate the red orb (message "123" pops up) and unlock all scenes. Thats not what i came for ( ' -')

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
goatwhisperer3
Ooops, sorry about that...
I was in the middle of making/testing the recollections before I went fixing the bug... so I derped...
I've up loaded the working version, it will be downloadable in mins.

Reactions: goatwhisperer3

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Came up with a serious bug. The queen keeps on passing through NPCs and objects. It's difficult to interact with them.

However, I enjoyed the update. Nice to see the queen doing slutty stuff, all while her identity is uncovered/revealed. Hope it affects her interactions with her subjects down the line; they start talking behind her back, for example.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Came up with a serious bug. The queen keeps on passing through NPCs and objects. It's difficult to interact with them.
Oh, this is a major one, I will upload a fix soon, thanks.

However, I enjoyed the update. Nice to see the queen doing slutty stuff, all while her identity is uncovered/revealed.
Hum, not sure which part of the update do you mean by that though.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Oh, this is a major one, I will upload a fix soon, thanks.

Hum, not sure which part of the update do you mean by that though.
I'd played a translated Japanese game involving a princess some time back. She never stood in public without her face uncovered. So, in essence, no one knew how their princess looked like. Then, she has to leave the palace, go around her kingdom, which she does with her face uncovered. She does so as a warrior, not the princess. Of course, she ends up in situations where she has sex with her subjects, but since nobody's seen their princess before, no one knows they've had sex with the princess. That takes away from a game.

That's where your game differs. The queen visits the barbarian hideout as the queen. She gets naked before the barbarian council as the queen. She has sex with the painter as the queen. The painter knows he's just had sex with the queen. That's what I was trying to say. Similarly, I hope, down the line, the queen wouldn't be disguising herself as a common woman when entering the "slum/red light area," but visiting as the queen.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
When I ask my Steward "What am I working on again?" he says "Secure the Trade Route", but I can't seem to find anything I can do i n order to do it. I have already cleaned up the Bandits in Verrtginis and seized control of their hideout, so I can't seem to figure what's the next step, and nothing from what I've interacted so far seemed t show any hint regarding it. Am I missing something?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Cyeu
No, though I am not particular I don't really see myself adding any anal content in the foreseeable future.

Mathew joe
No, unless you count 2 variation pics switching back and forth as animated.

xgrotesc
Oh, that's a bug, that line is for the Bandits alright. You did clear out that story route for now.

how do i get in there without a glitch ?
You don't. No one is supposed to be there, because it's not finished.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes