Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
If only she were to do slutty stuff--like prostitute herself--not dressed as a commoner, but as the queen. I mean, the men should know they're doing the queen, not just some common woman.

Reactions: Armelle69

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Lycan73
Corruption is not a switch, that just truns on or off,
and the journey is part of the fun as well, you, know.
I know. I never said I wanted it immediately. I'm all for gradual corruption. What I was saying was, when it eventually gets to her prostituting herself, I'd favor her doing it as herself, the queen.

Reactions: Armelle69

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The scene with the queen and her friend/bodyguard....is it in game and how to you get that if it is?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Z04-1.png

Hello all, here's the latest update!
You can read more about the game and the update
Please report any bug you encountered. Any feedback would also be appreciated. Thanks, and have fun.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I didn't try this game yet, but a little bit of animation would be great.

I like the art style and the situation, it seems very interesting.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Seem to be stuck. I've spoken to the chieftain in Carmeli. He suggested I convince other tribes. However, each time I try to go to Balaibakal, the bandit area, which I'm told to, I have just the Attack option. I go to battle, and then I get, "You have reached the last part of this line."

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Seem to be stuck. I've spoken to the chieftain in Carmeli. He suggested I convince other tribes. However, each time I try to go to Balaibakal, the bandit area, which I'm told to, I have just the Attack option. I go to battle, and then I get, "You have reached the last part of this line."
your supposed to talk to him again in the house but the dev reported he accidently reversed the sp counter so you need low sp instead of high

Reactions: Lycan73

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
How do you get the new duke scene ? Do i have to progress into the game? As i seem to be stuck on the hunt scene.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
your supposed to talk to him again in the house but the dev reported he accidently reversed the sp counter so you need low sp instead of high
There's supposed to be a new H scene at the barracks when dressed in commoner clothes, as well as a new Duke scene. I'm getting neither of those either.

I'll try lowering the SP counter, see if it works.

Update: Dropped to 50/120 SP, still it won't trigger. The chieftain says, "You look tired," every time I visit. Even when I have 120/120 SP. Anything lower than 50, I get the message, "You're too tired to travel today.

Alright. Figured it out. Dropped SP to 80 repeatedly assigning tasks at the palace, then did a tour of the neighboring village to drop SP to 40. Got one scene. Should be two variations as per changelog.

Last edited:

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
just come back from the game , somethings funny happen when i visit the shota chieftain , it teleport me to the town hall of carmeli when i got out, and i can walk freely in a cut scene at carmeli town hall too , and why when i was on 120 SP , the shota said i look tired, but when i was on 20 SP , the shota is like "ok, you healthy enough to process to the H scene" , why :'v

Last edited:

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
There's supposed to be a new H scene at the barracks when dressed in commoner clothes, as well as a new Duke scene. I'm getting neither of those either.

I'll try lowering the SP counter, see if it works.

Update: Dropped to 50/120 SP, still it won't trigger. The chieftain says, "You look tired," every time I visit. Even when I have 120/120 SP. Anything lower than 50, I get the message, "You're too tired to travel today.
do the moral rise and recruitment at the barrack , then go to carmeli , do the i want to see the progress of recover thing , then you will have like 20SP while you still at carmeli, go to the shota

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
just come back from the game , somethings funny happen when i visit the shota chieftain , it teleport me to the town hall of carmeli when i got out, and i can walk freely in a cut scene at carmeli town hall too , and why when i was on 120 SP , the shota said i look tired, but when i was on 20 SP , the shota is like "ok, you healthy enough to process to the H scene" , why :'v
There seem to bugs. An update should come out with them sorted.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
do the moral rise and recruitment at the barrack , then go to carmeli , do the i want to see the progress of recover thing , then you will have like 20SP while you still at carmeli, go to the shota
Did you get the new barracks and Duke scenes?

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Did you get the new barracks and Duke scenes?
i somehow got the barrack scene , equip the commoner dress , walk to the barrack (walk , not teleport and be sure to equip the commoner dress outside ) just walk in , the guard will said that you are not allow to go in, just keep walk in several time and you got the scene
still try to get the new duke scene :'v

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes