BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
how do I get the "earn trust with the Bailakailan villagers"? I already did all the nude meeting scenes.
I think that after 2 or 3 you can't progress it further in this update
It actually has nothing to do with the nude meeting, see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/queen-in-deficit-v0-18b-brokentorpedo.31951/post-6176406
You know what, just for the amount of people misunderstand that choice, I might consider change it.

I don't see what's your problem, if it's about this:
how do i trigger the nude meeting??
then you already got all the nude meeting scenes in the game, in fact you unlocked all the existing scenes, excepted for last Gerard scene which was a bug and won't unlock in the current version.

any news?
I did post on my patreon but I supposed it's not a public post, there's very few people actualy saw it. :HideThePain:
Long story short: Aiming to release at the end of the month, not guaranteed to happen though

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys, apparently V0.19a is out. Here is the Link from the for the download and ofcourse the .

Change Log:

-Repeatable H-events in the Carmelli reconstruction event chain, with the option to finish inside.
-New H-event in the barrack's morale raising options.
-Added the last Carmelli reconstruction H-scene's recollection version, which was left out in the last version.
-Changed the game icon.
-Added an extra control sheet in the game folder, since a lot of players didn't know those exist.
-Other minor changes and bug fixes.

Could someone please update OP :) Thanks

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really wish to have some slum event but beggars can't be choosers so I'll download and check out all the new content

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
I really thought this game was abandoned, it took forever for the update to come. But I'm happy that the dev didn't gave up and I hope they finish this game cause I like corruption games like this.

Last edited:

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Question if anyone knows, I have another game that requires RTP(don't really want to install the standalone)
what files can I take from the RTP included version of this game to add to another game?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys, anyone knows how to have a scene in the Barracks?

From the Changelog: New H-event in the barrack's morale raising options.

When i try to go into the Barracks it tells me to speak with the Commander outside, or is there no scenes inside and only outside?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Question if anyone knows, I have another game that requires RTP(don't really want to install the standalone)
what files can I take from the RTP included version of this game to add to another game?
Eh, sorry but why would you wanna do that? it's more work for yourself and it occupies more of your own space.
But fine, basically everything but some in the Audio, cross examining the RTP included version and the RTP free one you will find out which ones.

Having a couple of issues, fullscreen is off center and when i press f5 it looks like this. anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it?
Strange, the full-screen mode never really works, but this is a new one, which OS are you running?
BTW, press F5 only works when you are not in full-screen mode.

I really thought this game was abandoned, it took forever took forever to come.
Well. sorry for having the need to keep a day job I guess.

To the guillotine!"
There are only pillories in the game though.

From the Changelog: New H-event in the barrack's morale raising options.
When i try to go into the Barracks it tells me to speak with the Commander outside, or is there no scenes inside and only outside?
There's nothing inside the barrack building, like the previous morale raising options, it is with the captain.
If the day ever comes when the building become accessible I will state it in the log and let you know,
for now there's no need putting the fictions in there, since it works as it is, and nobody'd like walking those extra steps.

Aug 28, 2018
I really thought this game was abandoned, it took forever took forever to come. But I'm happy that the dev didn't gave up and I hope they finish this game cause I like corruption games like this.
Well, with 100$ a month i guess theres not much time to dedicate to the game.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Eh, sorry but why would you wanna do that? it's more work for yourself and it occupies more of your own space.
But fine, basically everything but some in the Audio, cross examining the RTP included version and the RTP free one you will find out which ones.

Strange, the full-screen mode never really works, but this is a new one, which OS are you running?
BTW, press F5 only works when you are not in full-screen mode.

Well. sorry for having the need to keep a day job I guess.

There are only pillories in the game though.

There's nothing inside the barrack building, like the previous morale raising options, it is with the captain.
If the day ever comes when the building become accessible I will state it in the log and let you know,
for now there's no need putting the fictions in there, since it works as it is, and nobody'd like walking those extra steps.
I'm on windows.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Reactions: Kirichicha
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes