Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
how do you get the new H seen of raising morale

It only gives me the old 3 options

- show breast
- let the soldier assault the dancers
- hire prostitutes

those are the 3 old options to raise morale when one speaks to the captain
The new h scene is a continuation of the hire prostitutes line, giving an additional repeatable event to that chain.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
The new h scene is a continuation of the hire prostitutes line, giving an additional repeatable event to that chain.
Like what?? All I remember is the queen peeking girls comes out and talks to the queen … queen leaves and is over …

same happen now

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah I presumed as much, since it already stated the game's for Win,
the question is really which one? as we already know microsoft is asshole and the downward compatible with Windows systems has always been a mess ever since Win7.

:HideThePain:

Thanks, hope it's good enough.
Windows 11

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Like what?? All I remember is the queen peeking girls comes out and talks to the queen … queen leaves and is over …

same happen now
It is from that chain yes and is a continuation of that event. After you have that event go again and this time you will see the new event as long as you meet the requirements, which as far as I am aware is just having a certain amount of impurity. So just keep doing lewd events and eventually you will be able to access it.

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not going to replay the whole game right now so my """""review""""" (it has no right to be called as such) is simply:
I love the concept, good game overall, please I beg you make the whole Carmeli reconstruction unskippable scene skippable. Especially after romancing the good lad that supervises the land, I can't remember his name, just make us skip the already seen content and jump into the cabin.

I'll do a proper review next patch by playing the game from a new save, with the holidays and everything I don't have time rn.
Happy new year everyone and thanks for reading!

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Windows 11
Yeah, have been getting a few report about win11 compatibility with Ace, I will be taking note on if there's any fix on that, but nothing I can really do for now.

please I beg you make the whole Carmeli reconstruction unskippable scene skippable. Especially after romancing the good lad that supervises the land, I can't remember his name, just make us skip the already seen content and jump into the cabin.
Glade you like the game.

About skipping, there's the option to skip the tour and just go to the cabin, but I guess I didn't take into consider that people might want the effect of the tour: this is what it's about right?

BTW, you really don't need to replay the whole game every time, generally old saves works, you just need to bring the RX_SaveFileInfos file that the game generated with the save file.

thanks for your patience.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
It is from that chain yes and is a continuation of that event. After you have that event go again and this time you will see the new event as long as you meet the requirements, which as far as I am aware is just having a certain amount of impurity. So just keep doing lewd events and eventually you will be able to access it.
Do I need lower morale or what?

cause I have 200 impurity

and every time i do hire the prostitutes for morale

it goes in the same outcome
-queen peeks
- sees the girl fuk
- girl finish and walks out
- queen is amazed and gets told “maybe join”
- scene ends

and this is old … before the update .. am so have recently done this option like 8 times … yet the channel og say “new” dunno what’s new unless the intro of their option is new cause I don’t remember the commander talking to us before we walk to the tents

so is it low morale or how much impurity?

• Angry
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017

-queen peeks
- sees the girl fuk
- scene ends

and this is old … before the update .. am so have recently done this option like 8 times … yet the channel og say “new” dunno what’s new unless the intro of their option is new cause I don’t remember the commander talking to us before we walk to the tents

so is it low morale or how much impurity?
I can say that morale isn't a controlling factor as mine was maxed when I got the event, as for how much impurity it takes i cannot say for sure. On my save I have over a 1000 so at what point the event unlocks I don't know aside from it being somewhere between our two figures. So it is likely just that you need to repeat the events.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019

-queen peeks
- sees the girl fuk
- scene ends

go to the title screen and tell us what version does it say it is.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah, have been getting a few report about win11 compatibility with Ace, I will be taking note on if there's any fix on that, but nothing I can really do for now.

Glade you like the game.

About skipping, there's the option to skip the tour and just go to the cabin, but I guess I didn't take into consider that people might want the effect of the tour: this is what it's about right?

BTW, you really don't need to replay the whole game every time, generally old saves works, you just need to bring the RX_SaveFileInfos file that the game generated with the save file.

thanks for your patience.
Ok cool, good to know i'm not the only one with the issue.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Can someone explain the money system in this game? I went from 2200 expected to 1600 just by donating for reconstruction and sleeping, no events. I had locusts, beat some bandits and went to sleep and was down to 200 expected. Went from 200 to 150 by walking into the castle. going from any zone to another changes the expected income randomly up or down by like 20 to 40.

Is there a point to trying to make a prosperous kingdom or is the game set up to simply drain your funds every week whatever you do?

Edit:
Went back to the save with 1600 expected: 90 prosperity, 100 prestige and morale - just sleeping over and over I am staying at 1600 +/- about 50 and actually making money.

Last edited:

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys,
I downloaded rtp version from mega and it doesn't Work on joiplay...
Does anyone knows any way to play this game on Android? Thanks

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Can someone explain the money system in this game? I went from 2200 expected to 1600 just by donating for reconstruction and sleeping, no events. I had locusts, beat some bandits and went to sleep and was down to 200 expected.
:unsure: did you raise any army number? the army number will take away your income since you need to pay them. otherwise there shouldn't be this big of a change.

Is there a point to trying to make a prosperous kingdom or is the game set up to simply drain your funds every week whatever you do?
too low of a prosperity will get you a game over, the game will warn you about it when the number is too low.

Reactions: Seamonkey

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I downloaded rtp version from mega and it doesn't Work on joiplay...
Does anyone knows any way to play this game on Android? Thanks
Try follow this guide, but if it doesn't work don't ask me for help:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Safkol
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes