pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
that sounds like it's not supposed to happen...
try go to sleep and visit him latter, if that doesn't work
then upload you save file let me take a look.
So when I go visit Bailabaikal it says that I have to enter renegotiations and that Nighveil will help me with that. When I go to talk to Nighveil he spins in place.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
So when I go visit Bailabaikal it says that I have to enter renegotiations and that Nighveil will help me with that. When I go to talk to Nighveil he spins in place.
Your save with the fixed variable is under the attachment, but pleas answer me first:
What did you do before the save? have you go to him about the Bailabaikal and paid him? or that didn't happened either?

And have you come to the situation of this save file normally? i.e. it's not from someone else nor did you do save editing or anything?

Because the variable used for the first BAR line is still on an earlier stage:
bug33811.png
And the bug you encountered is also cost by a variable lower than it could supposed to be, I looked around and honestly can't see how it could happen like this.

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Your save with the fixed variable is under the attachment, but pleas answer me first:
What did you do before the save? have you go to him about the Bailabaikal and paid him? or that didn't happened either?

And have you come to the situation of this save file normally? i.e. it's not from someone else nor did you do save editing or anything?

Because the variable used for the first BAR line is still on an earlier stage:
View attachment 1620700
And the bug you encountered is also cost by a variable lower than it could supposed to be, I looked around and honestly can't see how it could happen like this.
I played normally. It may be due to the impurity potions or the money from the hooded figure in front of the palace. This is 100% my save, I didn't get it from anyone. Before this save I did a lot of things ignoring that aspect: finished reconstruction, achieved 99 victory points, did more dates with the duke, some fighting in the arena etc. Last time I spoke to Nighveil was after getting some info from the guys playing cards. I talked to him and skipped over the dialogue using ctrl because I was in a hurry. after that I was unable to talk to him and he would just spin in place. Thank you very much.

juan059

Sep 9, 2018
Can't download the game, for some reason after i click the icon when the game first downloads a window to extract the archives pops out and then a text appears and the extractions cancels

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
what in gods name is this fucking card game? how the fuck do you play it and why in gods name is there no fucking tutorial
You are supposed to not know how to play it, the Queen certainly doesn't...

The quest can be progressed by just losing a few times and then trading sexual favors for the information, but you can also try to puzzle out the rules of the game and win it. Here's a post with the rules figured out.

Reactions: jcmony12793

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
No, never.
I find futa to be a serious bonerkill, I honestly can't understand why so many people have this fetish.
true I only like futas in games with only female protags but not in games like this they wouldnt fit and would look weird though I do wonder how an the princess would look if she was an male

Sextans

Feb 28, 2022
Bottom left is gained by trying to walk past the checkpoint to the barracks in your civilian disguise three times while troop morale is low, the troops get suspicious of you dragging you to the barracks for a scene.
Bottom left is gained by trying to walk past the checkpoint to the barracks in your civilian disguise three times while troop morale is low, the troops get suspicious of you dragging you to the barracks for a scene.
how can i get civilian disguise

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
how can i get civilian disguise
Been a bit since I last played so my memory may be a bit shaky, but if I am remembering right then after you need to go to the slums to investigate (so after there have been attacks on your caravans between you and the vaguely eastern aesthetic kingdom and you have militarily defeated the bandits once.) you then speak to the merchants in the min square in front of the castle. One of them is where you get the civilian disguise from.

Hopefully that's of help with it.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Can i ask when time you updated this game to ver0.19 ? And also what happened to discord ? Thanks for answers.
As said in the OP and on my Patron as well as my development blog, it's one day before last Christmas eve.
What do you mean what happened to discord? Nothing happened. It's there, and the link works.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes