pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
i'm so lost with this game lol, i have no idea how to be diplomatic with the barbarians or how to find the intelligence agent they're talking about

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Some bugs:
1. low infamy playing cards with smugglers, you lose, get boobs scene, MC runs, when returns - there are no bald man and his crew
2. gallery - the repeated version of rite of passage shows repeat of bukkake thing.
3. Repeat of rite of passage leaves a image on screen
4. reconstruction - skip doesn't allow to donate and doesn't raise effort at all.

Question: what exactly creates lewd graffiti? Tried barracks-for-civilian-low-morale, sucking sleeping guard, sex with a thug, morale raising participation, painter - publish/not publish/have sex.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
- the culture activities
There should be added WIP after doing celebration, if not - well, it's a bug. For me it was added before the event with barbarians posing as queens troops.

Jul 11, 2017
- the culture activities
There should be added WIP after doing celebration, if not - well, it's a bug. For me it was added before the event with barbarians posing as queens troops.
so it's a bug because it doesn't appear, could you share your save?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Wait, it's still called WIP? LMAO, pls report this kind of over sight next time :ROFLMAO:

so it's a bug because it doesn't appear, could you share your save?
Strange, did you started this run with the latest version? If not you might want to retry the harvest festival event,
the next event detects the same trigger as the repeatable and the recollection room, so it should not be possible to just missing it, but not everything else as well.

1. low infamy playing cards with smugglers, you lose, get boobs scene, MC runs, when returns - there are no bald man and his crew
2. gallery - the repeated version of rite of passage shows repeat of bukkake thing.
3. Repeat of rite of passage leaves a image on screen
4. reconstruction - skip doesn't allow to donate and doesn't raise effort at all.
1.That's not supposed to happen, will look into it.
2.Ooop, will fix that latter.
3.Humm weird
4.Yeah that's an over sight, will fix that latter.

Question: what exactly creates lewd graffiti? Tried barracks-for-civilian-low-morale, sucking sleeping guard, sex with a thug, morale raising participation, painter - publish/not publish/have sex.
Bar boob grope, Ally thug, Recruitment event are all for now.

Just started the game up after a long time and I can already see some glaring issues with grammar. Not to sound harsh, but did nobody proofread this game even once?
Sorry, it's only me. And since I am the one who wrote it, it's bit hard for me to find flaws myself when reading it.

Just as an example... Player could wage war on the duke and remove his story from the game...
I don't get it, you can already make him submit by force and this actually last longer,
it's just that you need to do it repeatably
the plan is that if you do this enough time (and/or something in the normal route) , the option to removing him from his position will appear.

The Issue is you are catering to several different preferences/fetishes having a large portions of the game devoted to one story with a single preference, and having all that content mandatory...
What do you mean? Almost non of the contents are mandatory. There are ways around it, for one the Duke can be submitted by force. As to the Barbarians, a conquest only route is planned, but there will be far less content.

I thank you for your feedbacks, but I am happy with the ratio I am having right now, and what you ask for, the maneuvering between different kinds fetishes within one story arc requires much more work for me.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Wait, why the hell is there unzip password...
Do I ask the Uploader who* replaced my link?
Dropmefiles has started enabling the option to add an archive password, which is appended to the filename.

We're may suspend using that host going forward, at least until it becomes obvious how to avoid that option.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Wait, it's still called WIP? LMAO, pls report this kind of over sight next time :ROFLMAO:

Strange, did you started this run with the latest version? If not you might want to retry the harvest festival event,
the next event detects the same trigger as the repeatable and the recollection room, so it should not be possible to just missing it, but not everything else as well.

1.That's not supposed to happen, will look into it.
2.Ooop, will fix that latter.
3.Humm weird
4.Yeah that's an over sight, will fix that latter.

Bar boob grope, Ally thug, Recruitment event are all for now.

Sorry, it's only me. And since I am the one who wrote it, it's bit hard for me to find flaws myself when reading it.

I don't get it, you can already make him submit by force and this actually last longer,
it's just that you need to do it repeatably
the plan is that if you do this enough time (and/or something in the normal route) , the option to removing him from his position will appear.

What do you mean? Almost non of the contents are mandatory. There are ways around it, for one the Duke can be submitted by force. As to the Barbarians, a conquest only route is planned, but there will be far less content.

I thank you for your feedbacks, but I am happy with the ratio I am having right now, and what you ask for, the maneuvering between different kinds fetishes within one story arc requires much more work for me.
I can appreciate warning to keep it simple without too much story branching.... I understand it's more work thats why I suggested one or two branches per city region...

What I mean by the duke is mandatory is when I try and subjugate him by force is he only give partial allegiance and the game bugged out and he rebelled when I did his quest the last few times... Maby this is a bug you arnt aware of? It seems like his rebelling is more of a feature than a true bug... Maby his rebelling bug is just in imbalance of a feature you were going for... Same with the barbarian diplomacy it's next to impossible to just subject them by force with the game not advancing the war beyond a certain point? Are these 2 things bugs, features, or an imbalance of your intentions? Or is it you just have not advanced the story enough? Either way don't mistake my criticism, i do love your game and look forward to your updates.

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
I cant find the Bald man and his crew in the slums bar, been repeatedly returning there but the big table is always empty is this a bug?

I started a game from scratch btw

Reactions: artemisCain

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Capture.PNG
I am quite sure just lost virgin to the thug here

Adelaide sprite character disappear after resentful popup

Last edited:

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone help me ? Have some questions ...
- How to secure trade routes ? I can't find anyone in a tavern
- How to find "Duce Bold" ? He has 3 actions

Thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes