Jul 11, 2017
Wait, it's still called WIP? LMAO, pls report this kind of over sight next time :ROFLMAO:

Strange, did you started this run with the latest version? If not you might want to retry the harvest festival event,
the next event detects the same trigger as the repeatable and the recollection room, so it should not be possible to just missing it, but not everything else as well.

yes I started the new save in this new version and also when the morale of the troop is low a bandit appears in an alley after confronting him there is the H scene but after that the image is stuck on the screen and I can't move or open the menu .

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Is the reconsturion of Carmeli finishable or is it bugged? It stopped progressing at 85% and since I am able to visit the hunting lodge it didn't progess (or at I assume as I get no more progress report but I am able to inspect the "progress")

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
Does the developer actually play test this game. Bugs and massive pauses all over the place. Been to the bar for weeks no way to advance the bar scenes no one at the big table and no hints as to how to advance it. No guidance on what to do makes finding any scenes so random and not fun at all. Basically some nice art and interesting scenes hidden behind buggy programming.

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys, I have a bug in the church. When I want to swear and go into the penance booth, I get a black screen and I can't do anything. Someone knows how to solve this?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I am quite sure just lost virgin to the thug here
Oops, I got those two reversed.

Hey guys, I have a bug in the church. When I want to swear and go into the penance booth
Trying to do it more than once per week will cost that, will issue a fix latter.

torm08 , Tentacleaim, roarr

Yeah, I accidentally broke something about that quest-line, which was already finished and had worked fine for a long time, so I didn't think that part needed more test, oops, will issue a fix latter.

Please make a mac port im begging you
Sorry, not gonna happen. What you are asking isn't something easy at all.

also when the morale of the troop is low a bandit appears in an alley after confronting him there is the H scene but after that the image is stuck on the screen and I can't move or open the menu .
"New H-event in the Barbarian Tribe trust earning line". does anyone know how to release this new line of trust
I can't seem to recreate either of your problem with my own testing, mind upload your save file?

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

dante625

Jul 29, 2020
hi all

I have some questions that I could not figure out.

Regarding H events in Carmelli, I have seen 2 random events where Gerard strays away from carriage but no H scene on that. Based on the comments and changelog, I understand there would be more such events in Carmelli but I haven't been able to trigger them.

Also, there's a reference of a "bandit" that I haven't come across.

Some comments mentioned the absolute value of impurity, but I did not see that on Status screen.

I spent some time browsing through the comments and also tried to search for key terms but failed.

Thanks in advance

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
hi all

I have some questions that I could not figure out.

Regarding H events in Carmelli, I have seen 2 random events where Gerard strays away from carriage but no H scene on that. Based on the comments and changelog, I understand there would be more such events in Carmelli but I haven't been able to trigger them.

Also, there's a reference of a "bandit" that I haven't come across.

Some comments mentioned the absolute value of impurity, but I did not see that on Status screen.

I spent some time browsing through the comments and also tried to search for key terms but failed.

Thanks in advance
keep visiting Gerard and doing the tour eventually you get to the part where the bridge washes out and you stay the night in the hunting cabin ,this opens the first h scene with him and every time after that you visit you open another by going to the hunting cabin .

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
Sorry to ask, but is there any guides or something of the sort?

I wanted to see all the scenes as they occur in game.

Thanks, this game is super promising!

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
There's a bug where if you go to confess and you don't have enough impurity, it tells you that you've already confessed today (even if you haven't) and then strands you on a black screen with no way out.

Probably wouldn't have noticed it if I was going for a high corruption run, but I'm trying to keep Queeny intact for as long as possible, and this bug keeps biting me on the ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

BulletRed

Jun 30, 2017
game should add an event to recruit female into the army and create scenes of female soldiers having sex with male soldiers XD

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
01. For the day after winning the card game, I believe this top option should be titled "Pay 500 Ducat." for information about the raiders:

01.jpg

02. This dialogue box could use some word wrapping:

02.jpg

03. How do I wage war against the Duke and/or Barbarians? Even with 100 Prosperity & Prestige, recruiting ~1500 troops results in a negative monthly income.

04. The 120 Ducal fine taken as punishment from the cow herder was not, in fact, added to the treasury. Could you double check this?

05. Will there be a Gerard ending?

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
01. For the day after winning the card game, I believe this top option should be titled "Pay 500 Ducat." for information about the raiders:

02. This dialogue box could use some word wrapping:

03. How do I wage war against the Duke and/or Barbarians? Even with 100 Prosperity & Prestige, recruiting ~1500 troops results in a negative monthly income.

04. The 120 Ducal fine taken as punishment from the cow herder was not, in fact, added to the treasury. Could you double check this?

05. Will there be a Gerard ending?
1. Welp it made more sense when I wrote it.
2. Will be fixing that in the next release.
3. Take loans, cut corners in the monthly reviews, negative monthly income isn't an immediate game over.
4. Ooops
5. Yes, not now.

There's a bug where if you go to confess and you don't have enough impurity, it tells you that you've already confessed today (even if you haven't) and then strands you on a black screen with no way out.
That should be fixed in the updated version.

Reactions: docclox

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Sadly not playable via JoiPlay for some reason.
Amd it says I'm supposed to extract the game but you cannot extract from a .exe file :(

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes