StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Rly nice game. I like the idea of ruling the kingdom and choices to make. The game might be a bit too easy to corrupt MC but i think because of it it's less repetitive. Dunno if it's bug but when you skip when talking with Gerard story never progressed and when I didn't skip it took me like 2 tries. Maybe it's just how slowly story develops around Gerard but dunno. I am looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: Brololol

maniaki666

Jun 30, 2022
Hello, i have the same problem as FallenHND :
Just downloaded this game but it crashes right after I start a new game, just when it asks me about the Porlogue, I press No and game crashes, anyone knows why?

*Edit* sometimes it even happens before the question to skip prologue pops up

can somebody help us please?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I hope a hero appears and make a compressed version of this
well i put request in compress thread since none asked there yet

umm does game play able with mouse? or its only keyboard or gamepad kind?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil

lused

May 21, 2018
View attachment 326625

Overview:
In this game you play as a newly crowned queen of a little kingdom, who has to pick up after her father's untimely death. And how she found out that she could solve many of her problems sexually.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-23
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: BrokenTorpedo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 326620 View attachment 326619 View attachment 326621 View attachment 1186787 View attachment 326622 View attachment 326626 View attachment 1186792 View attachment 463923 View attachment 1186788 View attachment 1186789
Sad no android

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
well i put request in compress thread since none asked there yet

Thanks for that. About keyboard/gamepad, I have no idea, I only play on my phone

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Sad no android
You can play this on Android via the Joi play app... you do need a PC to unpack the exe file though...I downloaded the most recent rare file but don't know if it's a simple rar or an rare with an exe... if it's an exe you need to install on PC then transfer the game over to your phone and download Joi play from Google app store with RPGM plugin

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Just downloaded this game but it crashes right after I start a new game, just when it asks me about the Porlogue, I press No and game crashes, anyone knows why?
*Edit* sometimes it even happens before the question to skip prologue pops up
Hello, i have the same problem as FallenHND :
Strange indeed, is there any error message that pops up with the crash? And what OS are you on?

I hope a hero appears and make a compressed version of this
What do you mean by compressed?

only keyboard.

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Strange indeed, is there any error message that pops up with the crash? And what OS are you on?

only keyboard.
im usualy go to mega link and there was around 4.5GB files so tought its that big but after clicked other link i found game is around 500MB maybe he did same well i asked comperessor to compress it idk if anyone realy gona do it if its only 500

maniaki666

Jun 30, 2022
No there is no error message that pops up with the crash.

I launched the game, press enter for a new game after changing the settings option to lower the volume and after 2 sentences, game close itself.
relaunched it and this time it closed itself after 5 sentences.

the OS is windows 10 latest version.

Reactions: FallenHND

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
im usualy go to mega link and there was around 4.5GB files so tought its that big
If you slow down and read, you'd see that MEGA link has previous versions and updater files. :ROFLMAO:

I launched the game, press enter for a new game after changing the settings option to lower the volume and after 2 sentences, game close itself.

Weird, well I can't really offer you much help other than suggest you try taking out the old "game.exe" in the "BackUp" folder in the game and run with that instead. Which is unfortunately much less smooth.

Reactions: FallenHND

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018

This is exactly what is happening with me, and I am on Windows 11, I am downloading the latest version from the MEGA link, 0.21b

Reactions: harald121

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
If you slow down and read, you'd see that MEGA link has previous versions and updater files. :ROFLMAO:

Weird, well I can't really offer you much help other than suggest you try taking out the old "game.exe" in the "BackUp" folder in the game and run with that instead. Which is unfortunately much less smooth.
Yes this seems to have worked thank you!

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i thought this game was gonna be different, but i was wrong. its just more of the same ole same ole women hating crap. i realized this when duke whats his name told the queen that unless she's his whore he wont do his duty to the kingdom, and nothing was said or done. even in a game where the female hero is QUEEN and she still cant raise her hand against a big strong man. low born whore or royal whore doesnt really matter bc a whore is a whore. the running the kingdom part of the game is pretty much idiot proof, so no challange there. the politics are so one sided that the queen has no actual power (imagine that) other than the power of her coochie hole. big shocker there. it would literally kill you guys to make a female lead strong like you would a male hero huh? great art work, no bugs or glitches, but all in all 3 out of 10. until the queen gets to have the authority of a queen this game is a hard pass for me.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
[QUOTE="

[/QUOTE]
I meant to someone to compress the size of the game, the way it is I can't download it

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
What? It's less than 500 MB, how small do you want it to be?
Ah, I thought the 500 MB were just the updates. I misinterpreted what you said. My first option is always mega and I didn't check the others because I thought were the same, then I read your answer to that other guy about the links and got it all wrong. Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks, gonna download now.

• Haha
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes