BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
SUUUUURE you can...then you'll get told that theres nothing you can do to him by the steward. so what did you accomplish? nadda thats what.
You do, as a reward for going the hard way, you get his cooperation for a longer CD time, and you get this screen when visiting him during that CD time:
202205_A.png

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Skipping the Carmeli inspection makes it impossible to spend money on the reconstruction. You have to spam enter through each inspection to be able to spend your ducats there.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hi great game, just wanted to know how far along is it until completion? I don't like to guess based on version number since devs can go 6 subdigits or longer per version.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Just downloaded this game but it crashes right after I start a new game, just when it asks me about the Porlogue, I press No and game crashes, anyone knows why?

*Edit* sometimes it even happens before the question to skip prologue pops up
my game automatically closed, in the beginning, what should I do?
Game automatically clossed, when I beginning? What happend?
in the game folder, look for the folder named 'BackUp', in the folder there should be two files, one 'Game.exe' and another .txt file. Follow the instructions according to the readme file- this worked for me.
Do let me know if this worked.
BrokenTorpedo: might want to add this to OP/installation (if this works)

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
my copy must have a glitch then bc ive never seen that page or list of options. maybe ill redownload it see if that helps. thanks dude for the heads up
You know what, this might be a bug, I will figure shit out and if that's the case release an update.

might want to add this to OP/installation (if this works)
I think in the next release I should maybe put the instruction txt file in the main folder so people'd saw it.

Reactions: ironymaan

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
in the game folder, look for the folder named 'BackUp', in the folder there should be two files, one 'Game.exe' and another .txt file. Follow the instructions according to the readme file- this worked for me.
it worked thanks.

Vahrse

Apr 15, 2022

Thanks man, it's really work :)

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
If i select speak in private, the screen just freezes and cant move her character. only the camera moves downward.
Oh crap, did I fuck it up even more? I will run some tests, would you mind upload your save?

i also havent this screen, neither this nor the option to attack/invade the duke even when i have considerable army size.
You need to visit and Duke and refuse his suggestion first, actually even if you agreed to him, you should still be able to see it.

How many months? For bug fixes..
:FacePalm: I don't know what's your problem.
The last major update I released in 21st this month which has more than just bug fix, subsequent bug fixes came in 22nd and 26th, I didn't work the entire night to release that one in one day just for this kind of insult that can't bother to read the change log?.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I can send a couple of saves in bugged scenarios, but those were played in version 0.21b so some of them might have already been fixed.

Save 6 advanced as much other content as possible before dealing with the duke, now even after refusing him the option to declare war on him never comes up (ignore crippling debt, I just wanted to quickly see how difficult the game is now in a "0 impurity" playthrough without using the church and how far I could go).

Save 16 is one where I defeated the duke early in the playthrough and the options to deal with him did show up, but any visits after the first one cause a black screen softlock. Also choosing to speak with him in private turns the player's character invisible both during the cutscene and after it.

Thorisin

Jun 4, 2017
In the event after cleared out the bandit raiding i have a black screen softlock, before meeting witch emperor's mistress.
Save 3 before event, Save 4 during event

• Sad
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
In the event after cleared out the bandit raiding i have a black screen softlock, before meeting witch emperor's mistress.
Save 3 before event, Save 4 during event
I see, it seems I broke something again :HideThePain:
I will release a fix latter.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes