BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
i think i got the bug big table in the slum bar. nightveil keep hinting 'guys at the big table'. but no one thereee.
You sure? It's not possible, unless you already got the information from them.
Or have you already interacted with them? If so you have to rest and re-visit them next week. And are you playing the latest version?

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
Guys, were to find sleeping guard? And how to unlock all the graffiti? I unlocked only one on the bar wall

Last edited:
Reactions: dingil

Rayleigh Kas

May 17, 2019
Hey is there any hint or guide in the game on how to proceed? I keep losing the battle against the barbarians and I don't see any other activities going on from talking to the Steward?

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
Hey is there any hint or guide in the game on how to proceed? I keep losing the battle against the barbarians and I don't see any other activities going on from talking to the Steward?
Just recruit more soldiers and keep on fighting against the barbarians. 3500 soldiers would be enough to win

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
is this game abandoned ?
You know, I do update my progress on my blog and Patreon page rather consistently, it's only a click away form the OP.

So, does this game have a virus then?
Antivirus do be trigger happy with .exe files, maybe I should release the game in .rar, but I am usually pretty lazy after finishing a release everytime.

did the resolution improve yet ?
What do you mean

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
"Antivirus do be trigger happy with .exe files, maybe I should release the game in .rar, but I am usually pretty lazy after finishing a release everytime."
I would prefer rar it makes it easier to play on Android via Joi play... since you don't release a Actual android version I always have to install on my laptop then move the while game on to my phone

Reactions: Elwyn_Harmelyos

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
quick question. Why does dev use Vx ace with the falcon launcher? Shouldn't u use a newer engine like Mv or Mz? Aren't they better for modern systems?

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Just downloaded this game but it crashes right after I start a new game, just when it asks me about the Porlogue, I press No and game crashes, anyone knows why?

*Edit* sometimes it even happens before the question to skip prologue pops up

Reactions: maniaki666
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes