Thorisin

Jun 4, 2017
Now after subjugation duke when i choose "meet in private", then repeat choose. Others options working normal. Before war i have one "meeting" if it changes anything.
Save before meet after subjugation

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Now after subjugation duke when i choose "meet in private", then repeat choose. Others options working normal. Before war i have one "meeting" if it changes anything.
I do not understand what do you mean at all.
Your saves are the same as last time.

is there any event after the scene with the emperess in the other kingdom?
Not empress, and no.

Is there a possibility of the queen to have to ability to fight like her knight in the future?
No.

Thorisin

Jun 4, 2017
No, don't just give me the save, explain what is your problem.
I still could not understand what you are taking about here:
When i choose option "Speak in private", i have black screen for the moment as if loading scene, but then back to scene with the option selection.

scarletcrusader24

Oct 2, 2018
This happen on my new game after saving the carmeli village, duchy of floranesia suddenly become subjugated and the war option gone also when visit the city and talk to him he still have the offer options (the one with agree-refuse-think). already tried another new game with same condition and it still happen. this is one of the save file.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
No, don't just give me the save, explain what is your problem.
I still could not understand what you are taking about here:
The problem everyone seems to have is that when we try to talk to the duke in private, whatever scene was planned is not working. it just goes back to the 4 options that are displayed.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
This happen on my new game after saving the carmeli village, duchy of floranesia suddenly become subjugated and the war option gone also when visit the city and talk to him he still have the offer options (the one with agree-refuse-think). already tried another new game with same condition and it still happen. this is one of the save file.
Strange, I can't seem to figure out what is causing it, I will run some test on it.

When i choose option "Speak in private", i have black screen for the moment as if loading scene, but then back to scene with the option selection.
Wait, is it still broken? it's still broken...

The problem everyone seems to have is that when we try to talk to the duke in private, whatever scene was planned is not working. it just goes back to the 4 options that are displayed.
Yes, I can see that from his comment above you.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Question: Is there a way (besides cheat menu) in which the queen can amass decent army, doesn't have incredulous debt and also maintain the (revenue-expenditure) as a net positive week-over-week?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Question: Is there a way (besides cheat menu) in which the queen can amass decent army, doesn't have incredulous debt and also maintain the (revenue-expenditure) as a net positive week-over-week?
A large standing army is expensive, I don't think it is possible to have positive passive income while sustaining a large army right now, I think the idea is that at the end of any successful military campaign there will be a reward that can help offset the costs of the army you had to raise to win, but the bailakabai war hasn't been finished so it doesn't have a reward yet, making it a big money sink.

But if you want to play slow and steady, hire bureaucrats and get enough army to retake Carmeli, keep investing on Carmeli to increase prosperity and on the last week of the month assign the bureaucrats to aid taxation, once you get to 100 prosperity feel free to increase taxes. Depending on your army size that might not be quite enough to get positive income, but you can still gain money by selling family treasures and then hiring the painter to replenish the lost prestige (assuming you are still at low impurity, if you're at high impurity you can make some money by gambling in the card game after the bandit quest is resolved).

Dec 26, 2019
So, uh, I just downloaded the game and it's running at like 15 FPS. It's hurting my head just looking at it. There's no reason it should be running this poorly. Any suggestions on making it run better?

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
yo, how do you play the gambling game, i dont understand at all.
don't quite understand how it works, but quite like the card game UNO, J is reverse card, not reverse the player turn but reverse the order of playing from low to high number of card and i think a bit of mix of poker game, i gamble my luck with playing it like UNO

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
Okay, I still haven't managed the trust thing and I have tried what was suggested. I think I am missing something. Can someone pinpoint the garrison attack? I can't seem to find a single scene that mentions the trust with the tribes. So I think I am thinking of the wrong scene. Can someone remind me which scene I'm missing? Is there some trigger that I have messed up?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes