BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Bugs:
skipping restoration after scene with cart - not able to give money and restoration is stuck at 49%
dethrone potion - "your troops were able to hold" and black screen after that, where you cay interact with debug shop as if the map was there
exit hostage home four tiles to the left of enter
it seems the dethrone bottom won't work properly with the new rebellion system, I will fix it latter.
as to the restoration scenes, I will need to double double check,

Also
Does any one has the stuck at 49% problem as well?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I cant figure out how to play the card game.
The times I had win was bc I pick cards randomly after retrying over and over.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
It's been a while since I have played the game because the part of the game I like (rape) is secondary to some of the other fetishs so I don't try every update.... but yes it was possible to play the game on Joi play a few updates ago... the game was a exe file rather than a rar file so what you need to do is download it to a PC and Install it, it will give you a simple directory just like an rar file... then copy and paste the directory onto your phone... since I last tried I think one of the updates is now rar file rather than exe so it might be easier now... I did recommend making it easier to use Joi play to Broken torpedo a while ago in the thread but I never followed up to see if he did anything with my request/info... having said all that I have noticed that my joi play app is working for fewer and fewer games, it went from working for about 70% of all games I tried to less than 20% in about a year and a half... I think Joi play itself needs updated
I don't have pc

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I don't have pc
You need to get to the point of a "ready to play directory" then copy that directory onto your phone... you can try downloading the game on your phone then try and extract rar.. if the Rar gives you an exe then you need to borrow a PC... use the public library or something (and install it to the desktop) then copy and paste the directory to your phone... if you look through the thred you might find a compressed version of the game that will only be Rar and no exe... also the game thred a while ago was talking about making the game only rar... I don't know if it was acted on for the current update... if the rar only suggestion was acted on by broken torpedo then you should not need a PC at all just unzip the rar and try joi play

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
It's been a while since I have played the game because the part of the game I like (rape) is secondary to some of the other fetishs so I don't try every update.... but yes it was possible to play the game on Joi play a few updates ago... the game was a exe file rather than a rar file so what you need to do is download it to a PC and Install it, it will give you a simple directory just like an rar file... then copy and paste the directory onto your phone... since I last tried I think one of the updates is now rar file rather than exe so it might be easier now... I did recommend making it easier to use Joi play to Broken torpedo a while ago in the thread but I never followed up to see if he did anything with my request/info... having said all that I have noticed that my joi play app is working for fewer and fewer games, it went from working for about 70% of all games I tried to less than 20% in about a year and a half... I think Joi play itself needs updated
Do you use the playstore version? The Developer has been updating Joiplay, but he only uploads the apk to his patreon there he has newer public apk. The reason is that google seems to think that a thing it isn't essential for Joiplay to work so they asked the dev to modify the updates for him to be able to upload the updates on the Playstore, but he hasn't complied because what google wants the dev to modify is necessary for Joiplay. I don't remember exactly what google wanted to be modified, but the dev talked about it on his discord, i think they thought that it wasn't necessary for joiplay to read the archives.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Do you use the playstore version? The Developer has been updating Joiplay, but he only uploads the apk to his patreon there he has newer public apk. The reason is that google seems to think that a thing it isn't essential for Joiplay to work so they asked the dev to modify the updates for him to be able to upload the updates on the Playstore, but he hasn't complied because what google wants the dev to modify is necessary for Joiplay. I don't remember exactly what google wanted to be modified, but the dev talked about it on his discord, i think they thought that it wasn't necessary for joiplay to read the archives.
Yes I have been using the play store version of Joi play.... and had no idea there was a problem between the dev and Google.... do you have a link to his Patreon in for the thread? It would be really convenient for others and myself if you had the link... you don't get around to posting the link I can look it up and post the link later today.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I found the patreon link for joi play... when I read the post about Google play store last night I was about to drive home and go to bed so thats why it took so long...

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Hey guys 0.22b is out, just a quick bug fixes, please make sure you are running the latest version:

Change Log:
-Fixed the bug where dethrone button not triggering the Bad Ends properly after the implement of rebellion system.
-Fixed the bug with skipping restoration scene where the option to give them extra funds won't show up in some circumstances.
-Other minor fixes.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Hi is there a way to play this game and keep the queen's purity?
You can avoid vast majority of the scenes, only the first Bar scene is almost mandatory at the moment.
And I intend for players to keep her virginity if they so choose.

Also,the impurity level can be reduced in the confessional in the church.

I cant figure out how to play the card game.
The times I had win was bc I pick cards randomly after retrying over and over.
You don't need to win it,
but if you really want to figure it out, go ask Nightveil about the rules after the first time.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
game goes black screen and there's noway to fix it
What OS are on, if it's not windows, then it's likely not gonna work,
and if it's windows 11, then try follow the "read if the game doesn't work properly" instruction, that way it "might" work.

did anyone could solve this problem?
normally this is caused with people crack and edit the game data files,
but since you likely don't have a PC, I don't know.
I already don't know what's going on with joiplay so I can't really help you.
I can only ask where did you download the game, and if it wasn't from here or any of my links than maybe try those.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
There was also just a lot of plain misinformation...

-Choosing to try to capture the shota barbarian without diplomacy will blow back on your face because it is the plain wrong choice, nothing to do with "strong female protagonist" or "weak female protagonist". If you make the wrong choice you get punished and the only way to regain their trust is agreeing to one of the nude meetings, but that's it. Anything you do after that is your own choice. If instead you make the correct choice of not antagonizing your local ally for no good reason (and you know you can trust him since the game shows you a cutscene before about how he genuinely wants to reach out to you for mutual help), you can progress the barbarian conquest without doing anything sexual with them. Doing sexual things like the naked rituals or whatever will make the game easier but it is not mandatory, I just don't think there is a conclusion to the barbarian war yet so you don't get anything for trying to just beat the barbarians to 100%.

-The entire story is that the Queen is in a precarious position, pretty much none of the kingdom's institutions support her, her family is in debt and her kingdom is weakened. She is in no position to go around making reckless decisions or going around humiliating her strongest subjects. Also the Duke doesn't publically humiliate her, it is not public knowledge that he wants sexual service from the Queen in exchange for his allegiance, he words his oath the way he does because he wants to make it clear to the Queen that if she still wants him as a "friendly" subject then his offer is still open, but he is also giving himself an out to undermine her without completely going back on his word (he could make some bullshit up about how the Queen didn't fulfill her part of their personal agreement without really revealing the sexual nature of it). I do hope that eventually we can get a more permanent solution over the Duke (finding a way to blackmail him, supporting a claim from a relative of his to usurp him, etc) but that's more of a lategame thing, I think him getting a heavy slap to the face and you getting to force him to help out the kingdom is good enough for the current state of the game.

Point being, you are free to play your Queen as a "strong female protagonist", you just can't go around conquering the whole world and instantly defeating all your enemies and anyone you don't like because this is not a power-fantasy game with superpowers and shit, also there's just not a lot of sexual payoff for it because it wouldn't make sense with the story.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
-The entire story is that the Queen is in a precarious position,
nothing to do with "strong female protagonist" or "weak female protagonist"
Thanks man, I really couldn't word it better myself. It really feels nice when someone actually gets you.

Though I can understand Maxh frustration of hitting a dead end path that's promised, but that's about all I can agree with.

-Choosing to try to capture the shota barbarian without diplomacy will blow back on your face because it is the plain wrong choice
thought I always have planned to make it not just down right the WRONG choice but the difficult one, but that path is still not yet being developed, and like you said there's just not gonna be a lot of sexual payoff.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Thanks man, I really couldn't word it better myself. It really feels nice when someone actually gets you.

Though I can understand Maxh frustration of hitting a dead end path that's promised, but that's about all I can agree with.

thought I always have planned to make it not just down right the WRONG choice but the difficult one, but that path is still not yet being developed, and like you said there's just not gonna be a lot of sexual payoff.
now I go out of my way to take the hard path for something different and because even in AAA games it's often way more fun to up the difficulty level to hard.... but hard mode is often a dead end... or worse... a cop out like the Duke slaped instead of him ending up in the dungeon getting wiped by the dom queen... the consequences for rebellion or war against the queen and losing to our heroine are so soft and disproportionate it's annoying especially when you can't even visit your own dungeon let alone throw any of your enemies in it... but consequences should work both ways, when going to war and your enemies should be able to conquer you... it makes it feel like there are lasting stakes and consequences for out heroine... now the second part of my point is understandable that the Duke can't take the capital and the Barbarians get pushed back early in the game so I understand it's a work in progress... but why can't the Duke or other enemies of the queen be thrown in the dungeon? Your certainly far enough into the development of the game to make this happen and have it make sence with the story?

Reactions: werius

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
One big problem that I can see (or at least seems to me) is that taking up a loan is kinda pointless.
You can get enough money without that too, if you quickly need money for troops it would be okay, but how would you be able to pay it back then?
It would be good if you could spend money on something besides the military or on at least military research that wouldn't have upkeep, so you aren't stuck with both paying back the loan and paying the big upkeep for the troops.
Without loan I just play like this: keep a minimal military and build up money.
Conscript soldiers for a month or two, then disband them and build up money again.
Or am I doing something wrong? I have everything supposedly (the duchy of floranerica is my subject, carmeli is built up, I have 96 victory points and garrisons in bailabaikal) and basically every scene besides the bad ones that need you to lose and the banking ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes