BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
One big problem that I can see (or at least seems to me) is that taking up a loan is kinda pointless.
...Or am I doing something wrong?
no, you are not doing things wrong. I will need to think about it.:unsure:

I don't know if this is already fixed on dev version or someones already mention it but i found a bug, everytime i close equipment screen it immediately goes to world map
No, you are actually the first one to report this :ROFLMAO: I will try to release a patched version soon.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Quick question, what's the requirement to be able to hire bureaucrats? I tried disbanding most of my troops at the beginning to get into the green quickly and then build everything back up from there but I found that I can't hire bureaucrats at all.

Edit: Tried to hire bureaucrats first and then disbanding troops, it keeps the bureaucrats but I can't hire anymore. I guess the requirement is just a set number of troops then?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Upload an updater file to patch off the issue Blackjacktriplex reported, since it's kinda big but not really that game breaking:
MEGA

Quick question, what's the requirement to be able to hire bureaucrats? I tried disbanding most of my troops at the beginning to get into the green quickly and then build everything back up from there but I found that I can't hire bureaucrats at all.

Edit: Tried to hire bureaucrats first and then disbanding troops, it keeps the bureaucrats but I can't hire anymore. I guess the requirement is just a set number of troops then?
Requirement is controlling more than one territory, and you can only have three of them at most. And no they don't disappear unless you encounter the corruption random even and choose to remove the problem.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Requirement is controlling more than one territory, and you can only have three of them at most. And no they don't disappear unless you encounter the corruption random even and choose to remove the problem.
Alright, thanks. On an unrelated note, I really like how you added in the "Comet Sighted" event and I'm still mad that I triggered it right after the first week

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
can anyone help me i have a problem everytime i try to download this game
it looks like this

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
anyone care to help me with a fix?
never encountered this across multiple times downloading & playing this. (also never encountered such with any other RPGM games. Maybe try downloading from a different link

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Hey i want to ask what kind of management kingdome is this, can we influence our citizen to be more corrupted and open about sexual thing ? or it just basic managment and corruption only limit to queen ?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Currently its only limiting to the queen, on lower morale a few lines of text change for example you see a guard sleeping instead of talking to a merchant and the garrison has their way with the queen when you try to enter multiple times while wearing civilian clothes.

Reactions: sp1234

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Currently its only limiting to the queen, on lower morale a few lines of text change for example you see a guard sleeping instead of talking to a merchant and the garrison has their way with the queen when you try to enter multiple times while wearing civilian clothes.
i hope he expand the corruption to kingdome too but that will be too big for him to do that and also may conflict with the story he want to told

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
The 4th barbarian scene in the recollection room after they all cum on you just results in a black screen and crash when you try to view it. Also recollection room is misspelled in the title.

Really hope to see more scenes soon. I enjoy games where the corruption typically happens behind closed doors for as long as possible. More Willmina scenes in particular would be cool. She's so loyal that I feel the queen should exploit her loyalty to garner favors as her corruption increases. Sort of like the arena scenes but with a "do this for me/the kingdom" twist.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes