anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Ok, a pair of bugs for 0.23
1. Scene of losing to carmeli barbarians stucks, no transition to tent.
2. The deal with duke is not renewable (duchy stays de jure forever)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Btw, what are the
Consequence for low trust

I have lowered it to -11 and nothing happened. Getting lower is too much grind.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Ok, a pair of bugs for 0.23
1. Scene of losing to carmeli barbarians stucks, no transition to tent.
2. The deal with duke is not renewable (duchy stays de jure forever)
1.Weird, which losing scene are you stuck on? the first one?

2. this part is still fucked? OTL. I will need you to elaborate a bit more on this though.
also could you provide me with a save file for it, I want to check what went wrong?

Btw, what are the
Consequence for low trust

I have lowered it to -11 and nothing happened. Getting lower is too much grind.
There should be a event that makes you either lose progress on the campaign or makes the hostile gain more fighting capability.
It doesn't trigger when you go to sleep?

also, you should not be able to lower it beyond 0, that's an oversight on my part.

The 4th barbarian scene in the recollection room after they all cum on you just results in a black screen and crash when you try to view it. Also recollection room is misspelled in the title.
K, I see where the problem is, will be fixed with the next patch.

Damn, two scenes per 4 months... I guess I have to wait for another year or two before starting this game again
Yeah I wish I get more time and energy to work on the game and speed the process up too, sadly I still need a day job.

Reactions: zanetti100

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
1.Weird, which losing scene are you stuck on? the first one?
Yes, the very first. Doesn't transition inside the tent.

2. this part is still fucked? OTL. I will need you to elaborate a bit more on this though.
if you had a deal, then skipped a day, then even if you go every week for two tax month it doesn't renew. Didn't try to conquer/redeal thought. Haven't done a save, sorry.

It doesn't trigger when you go to sleep?
No, nothing happened. Here is the save with it.

Also, the last scene for tribe power (where she is sitting naked) doesn't play still - black screen.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
what to do in the kingdom of verrtigix or whatever it was i forgot the name...... i ambushed the bandits and the king is still not ready to see me nor is the arena accessible
plz help

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes