random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Someone posted earlier in the thread that you could get the painter to take your virginity but I can't get it to trigger, were they mistaken or am I missing something? Is there a list of which characters/events can take your virginity?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
You can loose it to the Painter but you need to be more lewd for that.

And the ones i know are:
"Try to enter the Barracks in civilian clothes multiple times with below 50 morale, the Guards take you"
"loosing to the Barbarians in the Woods"
"The dukes advanced advancements"
"The painter"
"Gerat, or whoever the guy in the village rebuilding story is"

Feb 28, 2022
I need help:

I conscripted 5000 men plus the current 2000 men = 7000 with morale 56 to attack the barbarian but I cannot win!! And I'm not visit the Duchy guy yet.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong?

Where can I get civilian dress and go to the slum?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Gangbangforever try to raise the morale of your troops more, but even with the 7000 you should normaly win.

For the Event with the civilian dress you have to wait until the traderoutes get attacked by bandits and then you try to enter the slums to get information and after that you can by from one of the marketstalls the civilian clothes.

Feb 28, 2022
Gangbangforever try to raise the morale of your troops more, but even with the 7000 you should normaly win.

For the Event with the civilian dress you have to wait until the traderoutes get attacked by bandits and then you try to enter the slums to get information and after that you can by from one of the marketstalls the civilian clothes.
Thanks so much!!

However, I found out that every battle morale should be exactly 100 percent, if the morale is equal or below from the range 91-95, 4000 soldiers will still lose to 3500 enemy soldiers.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
is there a way to get more troops than carmeli so i can attack them?
There is a option in your goverment decisions to get a massive recruitment surge, with those you can recruit a few thousand troops instantly, then you just need to do a few morale events and then you are ready to attack, i combine that usually with getting some loans from the merchants since you cant really afford that larg of a army earlygame, but the loans that cant be repayed will unlock the option for the arena questline.

Hakuthegreat

Nov 12, 2022
There is a option in your goverment decisions to get a massive recruitment surge, with those you can recruit a few thousand troops instantly, then you just need to do a few morale events and then you are ready to attack, i combine that usually with getting some loans from the merchants since you cant really afford that larg of a army earlygame, but the loans that cant be repayed will unlock the option for the arena questline.
Thanks alot

Elwyn_Harmelyos

Feb 28, 2020
Updated my previous to add the new scenes, just put it in your folder where the "Game.exe" is. Will need to overwrite save slot 16 if already in use.

Reactions: BoBomanUltra

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
It's really a pretty nice game. It being slow is unfortunate but its understandable. At least the quality is pretty decent.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
BrokenTorpedo
I saw in itch.io that a user complained of having trouble entering in fullscreen mode.

You need to press alt+enter to enter/exit fullscreen mode.

Or you just edit the file "mkxp.conf" with a text editor, and change the line "fullscreen=false" to "fullscreen=true", if you want to start your game directly in fullscreen mode.
more info fullscreen=false

at the second line of the conf file is written
###detailed information here
... you may want to take a look ...in case you want to experiment with other settings

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Card game is bugged even if you win system say you placed second (just the first game you can actually win).

Edit...
Ok, nevermind i still have not understand how this game work.. i literally left everyone play too loose intenationally and now system say i won? There is something really wrong here..

Edit 2:
I still need to show tits xD

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes