anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for recommendation, but the game is not even close in quality and mc in a child, so not my cup of tea
Yes, it is not, but it is the only other “ruler solves problems of subject through sex” I can think of. There is olso rey…something: something, but it have male protagonist and quite boring in my opinion.

Maybe elements of caliross fit.

Reactions: Sunri12

Sangera

May 21, 2017
How do you get the scenes with willhelmina?
Take a Loan from the Merchants and dont repay it, that opens up the City in the East there you fight as Willhelmina in the Collisseum and have to loose the fight.
And one where you drink as the Queen in your Roome the whine and then get the bathroom scene with willhelmina

ohibhgk

Aug 11, 2018
You get the same amount of gold when you sell your treasure at the end of the month twice. That looks like a bug me thinks

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Card game is bugged even if you win system say you placed second (just the first game you can actually win).

Edit...
Ok, nevermind i still have not understand how this game work..
Is it bugged after or before the update?

still no mouse support?
Unfortunately not gonna have that with the old engine I am using.

but too much effort goes into dumb stuff like a card game
False, the card game was a ready made script. And any other "dumb stuff" doesn't take half as much time as drawing or writing.

Hey, BrokenTorpedo !
I like the game. A few wishes, if you will:
1) "the game will supposedly ends at the end of Year Five if you didn't get a game over before hand" - i don't know, timelimit is always bad idea; :eek:
2) More content for MC-NPC, less content between NPC-NPC; :unsure:
3) "If the number is low then you might start to see rebellion. And if the number gets TOO LOW, then you are in danger of being overturned, thus getting a game over." - why not make an exile system for the MC in case of an uprising? Like, "recruit new troops or seduce one of those who seized power and return your kingdom". Maybe just make possible rebellious NPCs with random faces and names. :)
1. that's how I like it to be, the main story events will come no matter how ready you are.
2.Most of the content are already MC-NPC, and the proportion will most likely not change.
3.No, that'd be an entier extra game with in the current system.

Anyone else getting a glitch where you turn into the other queen? im getting it and its not letting me rest.
If you think you are trapped in this room:
111111.png
then that's not a glitch, there's a very obvious place for you to check.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
BrokenTorpedo
I saw in itch.io that a user complained of having trouble entering in fullscreen mode.

You need to press alt+enter to enter/exit fullscreen mode.

Or you just edit the file "mkxp.conf" with a text editor, and change the line "fullscreen=false" to "fullscreen=true", if you want to start your game directly in fullscreen mode.
more info fullscreen=false

at the second line of the conf file is written
###detailed information here
... you may want to take a look ...in case you want to experiment with other settings
Thanks, will take some time to see if I missed anything else.(y)

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I like the idea behind this game, but it's not balanced.
I think the game needs something to balance prosperity.
For moral you can just give speeches or hire entertainment. Moral is really easy to raise.
For prestige you have that painter you can hire every week.
Both prestige & moral can be pumped up to 100 in like a few months from 0.
Prosperity no...

Prosperity... Not balanced at all relative to the other two and it is really hard to increase even if you have massive other resources on hand. You can get it to go up once a month on it's own by lowering tax rate. Then occasionally other random things help or hurt it.

To increase prosperity you should have options to do something for the people here are some possible ideas:

1) Donate: Money (at the cost of money) or art (at the cost of prestige) to a charitable cause.
2) Slavery: A slave labor force could help the economy.
3) Pillage: You should be able to order your soldiers to pillage. This should cost you prestige for prosperity.
4) Encourage Tourism: Get people from other kingdoms to come over and spend money
5) Whore House: Maybe even the queen can work there herself in a mask.

The comet thing really pisses me off as a negative event... Because it's always lose prosperity no matter what. You should have an option to throw a feast or sacrafice a virgin or something to not loser propserity there.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The comet thing really pisses me off as a negative event... Because it's always lose prosperity no matter what. You should have an option to throw a feast or sacrafice a virgin or something to not loser propserity there.
Comet event is a reference to the same event in Europa Universalis. An event that always has the same negative outcome despite having a high number of humorous options to respond to it.

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
"expand bureaucracy" - completely disappears if you buy "set up constables", even if you had no assistants at all. Unfortunately, I only realized it was a bug after 3 hours of play, I'll have to start over again.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
"expand bureaucracy" - completely disappears if you buy "set up constables", even if you had no assistants at all. Unfortunately, I only realized it was a bug after 3 hours of play, I'll have to start over again.
Wait what!? That's not supposed to happen!
Could you give me the save? I wanna test it.

• Wow
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes