yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenInDeficit-0.24a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry if it has been asked but how do I recruit official?
Throne room with the book, there is an option for this, then you have to decide their roles such: recruit ppl to join in the military forces (that you have to set) and collect tax, the officials actually will be standing near the secretary so you can check if there's somebody that is doing nothing.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, BrokenTorpedo !
I like the game. A few wishes, if you will:
1) "the game will supposedly ends at the end of Year Five if you didn't get a game over before hand" - i don't know, timelimit is always bad idea; :eek:
2) More content for MC-NPC, less content between NPC-NPC; :unsure:
3) "If the number is low then you might start to see rebellion. And if the number gets TOO LOW, then you are in danger of being overturned, thus getting a game over." - why not make an exile system for the MC in case of an uprising? Like, "recruit new troops or seduce one of those who seized power and return your kingdom". Maybe just make possible rebellious NPCs with random faces and names. :)

Last edited:

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Throne room with the book, there is an option for this, then you have to decide their roles such: recruit ppl to join in the military forces (that you have to set) and collect tax, the officials actually will be standing near the secretary so you can check if there's somebody that is doing nothing.
I cannot find any option for recruiting officials. Is it hidden until I reach some level or recourse cap?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I cannot find any option for recruiting officials. Is it hidden until I reach some level or recourse cap?
Then you probably already recruit it, I think there's only 1 extra available (tho not entarily sure >.<)
These are your officials (max number for now I think) and you control them with the book.
1689107429261.png

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes