ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
The intersection of the chief(1scene) and the emperor's concubine(3scene) events.

After the end of the week, the map is moved to the emperor's palace, control over the concubine is given for a very short time and the chief's event is started immediately. After the chieftain event ends, the player returns to the palace, but the character is not Adelaide, but the concubine. Menu doesn't work.

Last edited:

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
Wait what!? That's not supposed to happen!
Could you give me the save? I wanna test it.
This is a save(08) from my first playthrough. You can encounter this bug just by immediately "set up constables" after starting the game.

Please note that save(05 - above) is from my second playthrough, where I immediately bought assistants and never encountered any more bugs with them. Even after upgrades or corruption events.

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
Duke of Floranerica rebelled 3 times in a row. When it was 2 times, I thought, well, it can happen, but after 3rd....
I checked again, and again he has rebelled 4 times in a row.... I've added a save if you need it.

there's also a duplication of the princess in the prologue, in multiple places.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
The intersection of the chief(1scene) and the emperor's concubine(3scene) events.
OK, I get this problem down, will be inculeded in the next patch.

This is a save(08) from my first playthrough. You can encounter this bug just by immediately "set up constables" after starting the game.
in save08 both "set up constables" and all assistant officials are all already unlocked.
you might have given me the wrong save.

Duke of Floranerica rebelled 3 times in a row.
Duke isn't actaully subjergated in save10 at all, let along rebell.
you might have given me the wrong save.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Just a quick bug fixes , please make sure you are running the latest version:

Change Log:
  • -Fixed the bug where the Prostitute raising moral 2 event in the recollection room plays the first one instead.
  • -Fixed the bug where the succession event-chain conflicts with other events and ended up stock you with controlling Lavinia.
  • -Other minor fixes.

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
OK, I get this problem down, will be inculeded in the next patch.

in save08 both "set up constables" and all assistant officials are all already unlocked.
you might give me the wrong save.

Duke isn't actaully subjergated in save10 at all, let along rebell.
you might give me the wrong save.
I've double-checked everything.

1. save08 with the constables. Yes, they are displayed, but I can't send them out to recruit recruits, I can't use them to help with taxes. I have attached 6 screenshots: 1,2,3 from a new game and I immediately bought the enhancement, 4,5,6 are screenshots from the save08. The problem is the same. And there is no "expand bureaucracy" after that. Therefore this is the right save. Actually any safe from my first playthrough equally reflects the problem, since it appears from the beginning of the game.

2. Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. Yes, Duke is disobeying me right now, but for the past 4 weeks I was conquering him every week.
I've checked it again now. Make him obey again, and skip a week - he will rise again, for the 5th time already. Wouldn't be surprised if this continues to happen every week.
I didn't have this problem initially, I defeated him in June and he betrayed me closer to December. And now after each conquest, he immediately betrays again at the start of a new week. So "2walk-save10" is also valid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I've double-checked everything.

1. save08 with the constables. Yes, they are displayed, but I can't send them out to recruit recruits, I can't use them to help with taxes.
K, I see the problem, and this is easy enough to patch out.
Still I can't find the cast of it, the constables decision shouldn't tuch any of the variable of the assistant officals.:unsure:
Also, just to be clear there will be no "expand bureaucracy" after you already have 3 of them.
Did the constables decision somehow gives you all three of them?

2. Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. Yes, Duke is disobeying me right now, but for the past 4 weeks I was conquering him every week.
Oops, that's an oversight, the countdown for the Duke doesn't restart after the conquering :whistle:

It seems I will have to release yet another bug fixes soon:ROFLMAO:

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
Did the constables decision somehow gives you all three of them?
Yes, it gave me 3 assistants right away. But I can't use them, because the game thinks they are 0(screenshot). And also there are no events with them. I told you, you can check it yourself. Just buy an enhancement right after you start the game. This bug only appears if you don't hire any helpers before buying the upgrade. I don't know if buying just 1 is enough, but I bought 3 at once in the second playthrough and had no problems at all.

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
1.How should the duke's discontent work?
I can only demand something from him once a day. And every day his discontent resets to 0. Why is there a counter?

2.What does his tribute depend on? Usually he gives 500+-10. But if you demand the nobility's support(1 time is enough), he gives 750+-20 every next time.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
1.How should the duke's discontent work?
I can only demand something from him once a day. And every day his discontent resets to 0. Why is there a counter?
Odd, it should only get down by 1 every week.
Yes, it gave me 3 assistants right away. But I can't use them, because the game thinks they are 0(screenshot).
Prestige effects it.

2.What does his tribute depend on? Usually he gives 500+-10. But if you demand the nobility's support(1 time is enough), he gives 750+-20 every next time.
Very odd.
Anyway, the game dose think you have 3 of them only that there's 0 being idle.
I changed the counting counting measure for the idle counter, should at least fix the issue, but then it's goona be something exploitable...

ThoGros

Mar 21, 2020
Anyway, the game dose think you have 3 of them only that there's 0 being idle.

...but then it's goona be something exploitable...
To be honest, I don't really know what you mean. Then what are they doing?

Prestige effects it.
I'm usually under 90-100 prestige and spend it up to 75 selling the family collection. But the duke still only pays 500. I don't mean to be misleading. I'll pay more attention to it next time and make a save.

I changed the counting counting measure for the idle counter, should at least fix the issue, but then it's goona be something exploitable...
I dare not tell you how you should solve the problem, but I would start by looking into why the assistants appear after you buy the enhancement and how the game accounts for them. Perhaps you have not fully thought through the logic of the behavior(not code itself, but various conditions and dependencies) of the assistants. Take your time, you don't want to locally solve the problem with crutches. But this is a slippery subject, so I will refrain from further comments in this direction. You do know better, wish you luck.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
QueenInDeficit-0.24c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uqualquer

Jul 24, 2023
I can't open the arena I'm already in year 3 even after the loan period passes nothing happens I've done all the other scenes

The big Lord

Jul 18, 2020
Hey im new in this game, looks fun i think. Now i may have a very stupid question: Where can i see the impurity? I cant find it anywhere

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I can't open the arena I'm already in year 3 even after the loan period passes nothing happens I've done all the other scenes
You need to have 3 loans in hand and ask for more.
Seriously, is this so hard to occur that it just doesn't happen for most people organically?

Hey im new in this game, looks fun i think. Now i may have a very stupid question: Where can i see the impurity? I cant find it anywhere
it's meant to be a hidden status,currently you can only see it by talking to the hooded man outside the palace.

Reactions: Uqualquer
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes