Gabbercop86

Dec 22, 2019
Wie kommt man im Slum zurecht, es steht nur geschrieben, dass dieser erst aufgeschlossen werden muss. Wie kann ich es freischalten, damit ich auch in die Häuser gehen und dort mehr tun kann?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Wie kommt man im Slum zurecht, es steht nur geschrieben, dass dieser erst aufgeschlossen werden muss. Wie kann ich es freischalten, damit ich auch in die Häuser gehen und dort mehr tun kann?
Im Slum gibt es eigentlich nur die forführung der Quest wenn die Handelskarawanen überfallen werden, dann will die Königin undercover nach Infos suchen und beim betreten der Slums sagt sie sich dann das sie mit ihren Königlichen Kleidern sich dort nicht blicken lassen kann, dann kann man bei einer Händlerin am Marktplatz normale Kleidung kaufen und dann zieht sie sich beim betreten der Slums um und in der Taverne geht es dann mit der Questreihe weiter, gibt ein paar Szenen wenn man das Kartenspiel verliert.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
You need to have 3 loans in hand and ask for more.
Seriously, is this so hard to occur that it just doesn't happen for most people organically?
I mean to be fair I think it's natural to avoid going into debt as much as possible since that's what you're told to do and there's nothing (If I recall correctly) that implies there's content for it. It's fairly simple to avoid going into debt and just building up cash so you can recruit a lot for battles, and then to make the army smaller afterwards. That's what I did anyway.

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
Everything I did was in the v0.23b, not sure if the save got corrupt somehow so I'll drop here the last one I have.
I hear the crowd cheer bug in this save

Nvm just exit outside then enter back to place to remove the cheering sound bug

Last edited:

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Gallery switch remover (unlock all gallery scene) for version v0.24c
just extract the file then copy and replace the "Map051.rvdata2" to "Data" folder

Reactions: zanetti100

Plip937

Dec 22, 2021
Hi,
I would like to try the game out but the system asking me something and i don't know how to answer:
"No game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)"

The Game.ini is there and i didn't touched anything so is there anything i should've done prior booting the .exe ?
Like installing a specific RPGM ? Or do i have to incrementally install the folder from oldest version to newest ?
I'm confuse as why the game.exe don't fine game.ini =/

I also tried to make it work by following the instructions in the .txt "read if...." and installing an older version (0.24b and 0.23b). Nothing work.

Thanks for your time in advance

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.24c
Bailabaikalan
Cultural Activity 4 is this possible to solve it with my save or not? (played further with my save from 0.19a)

When how? If not can somebody cheat my save that this is open (to solve) or solved (aso with Gallery)?

I attacked them and get the information the Part are at the end it looks I am past it from the story or not?

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Dole
literely unlockable with your save, just do the third one the same way you do the first two, and the fourth one will show up.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
20231001.png
Hey guys, the release is here, kept you waiting huh?
Patreon has changed its layout yet again and I farking hate it.

This time I focused on the barbarian/Bailabaikalan contain, so some of you might be disappointed.

Any way, thanks for sticking around and thanks for all the support. And please report any bug you encounter, thanks.

Change Log:
  • -New stage of the war with the Barbarian.
  • -New H-event when lose in said stage.
  • -New H-event follow up to the nude meeting.
  • -Fixed the bug where bad end won't trigger organically instead you will be stock with a black screen.
  • -Added marker on the steward at the beginning, make it so new player will notice him.

BulletRed

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 3015551
Hey guys, the release is here, kept you waiting huh?
Patreon has changed its layout yet again and I farking hate it.

This time I focused on the barbarian/Bailabaikalan contain, so some of you might be disappointed.

Any way, thanks for sticking around and thanks for all the support. And please report any bug you encounter, thanks.

MEGA Link . GD Link

Change Log:
  • -New stage of the war with the Barbarian.
  • -New H-event when lose in said stage.
  • -New H-event follow up to the nude meeting.
  • -Fixed the bug where bad end won't trigger organically instead you will be stock with a black screen.
  • -Added marker on the steward at the beginning, make it so new player will notice him.
When will there be a way to recruit girls to become soldiers? I want the events where female soldiers and male soldiers have sex O_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs
Jul 11, 2017
2023-10-18.png

Is anyone else having this problem, he started the barbaric war in the first appearance of “Chief Teghrian” when he has the first scene with Usige

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes