yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenInDeficit-0.25c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I downloaded it yesterday and was only able to finish it today, but it's actually a pretty good game. I leave the full gallery save for whoever wants it

EDIT: the game sometimes crashes when rewatching scenes and the screen goes black, forcing you to close and reopen it

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The update to C did not fix the B version error for me.
A complete reinstallation of the C version is playable again from the beginning.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Just released an bugfix.
Welp apparently I can't fix something without breaking something else.:HideThePain:
Please make sure you are running the latest version:

MEGA Link . GD Link

Change Log:

• -Fixed the bug where new game doesn't start where it should.
  • -Fixed the bug where the starting event of the next stage of the war would stuck.
  • -Fixed the bug with idle assistant officials number.
Where do I put this fix in order for it work?

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Officials are bugged. Only one can be assigned the rest do fuck all. Guess it is normal behaviour in politics. Also the queen or at least a model of her is constantly standing in the throne room 1697736602987.png

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Tried call back. it sadly didn't work. Still could only assign one. Don't really feel like starting completely again so guess I'm stuck with it this playthrough.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Could you tell me which of the recollection scenes you encountered this bug?
Red Box:

* Duke horse riding: both versions (there is sound, but the screen goes black)
* Duke balcony: The original version makes the queen's sprite invisible and and in the short version the final cg remains on the screen until you start another scene (img)
* usige and teghrian 2nd scene: screen goes black but you still can move
* Rite of passage: in the short version the final cg remains on the screen until you start another scene (img)
* Lavinia's introduction¿? (This scene has the same name as the first one): screen goes black but you still can move

Blue, yellow, green and pink Boxes: sprite positioning problems at the end of the scene (in the duke line, the two scenes that are not in red return you to the previous scene)

1697744595141.png 1697741592099.png 1697743087923.png

Last edited:

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I have no idea what am supposed to do in the card game... anyone kind enough to explain?
The truth is I didn't understand well either. I was just choosing each card and trying which one I could use and I still finished second in the first game, but it's faster to just let them beat you in the first game and that's it, because in the second you can skip the game and go straight to the Second scene. Although if you talk to the spy npc, he teaches you the rules, the bad thing is that I discovered this after having done the two bar scenes xD

Last edited:

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
The truth is I didn't understand well either. I was just choosing each card and trying which one I could use and I still finished second in the first game, but it's faster to just let them beat you in the first game and that's it, because in the second you can skip the game and go straight to the Second scene. Although if you talk to the spy npc, he teaches you the rules, the bad thing is that I discovered this after having done the two bar scenes xD
So what -are- the rules? Cause he doesn't tell me. Just keeps saying the guys at the table are who I'm looking for.

Stunkeeper

Dec 11, 2019
If you are having issues saving your progress or opening a previous save file, make sure go to protection history on your windows defender and allow protected folder access for Game.exe

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
So what -are- the rules? Cause he doesn't tell me. Just keeps saying the guys at the table are who I'm looking for.
I only spoke to him after having already done the two scenes and he did tell me, but it's a lot of text to take ss and send them here. Better download my save and go talk to him so you can read the rules and complete the event in your run, it's faster

Reactions: BannedHeresy™

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Found 2 other bugs.

1st is a minor one. After beating the bandits and going back in the bar, even if you lose the card game, it won't trigger the scene.
2nd is a bit more of a problem. In the bar after you beat the bandits, if you talk with the spymaster again, ask him to tell you the card game rules and then finish the conversation, the Queen shows him her boobs and asks for his help. This teleports her outside which then stuck in an endless loop of conversation.

Edit: Also found a workaround for the officials. If you assign the first one to recruit and then the second to collect taxes you can utilize 2 of them. The third doesn't seem to work. Possibly, the collect tax event has some sort of issue that immediately takes up all the slots.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes